Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheBeautyOfGod

Leo and Infinite Beauty

3 posts in this topic

I am surprised that Leo has not made a single video on the topic of beauty. I find it so astonishing because I believe that he is completely (even though he presents himself as a lover of truth) captivated by beauty itself.

Reflecting more deeply, it could be posited that his engagement with the quest for truth was not merely an intellectual endeavor but also an intuitive recognition of its inherent beauty. This suggests a harmonious interplay between the cognitive pursuit of understanding and an emotional appreciation for beauty. Thus, had the pursuit of truth not intuitively hinted at the presence of infinite beauty, his dedication to uncovering truth in its purest form might not have been as profound. It implies that while his intellect was navigating the complexities of truth, his heart was simultaneously aware of its aesthetic and sublime nature.

Upon further reflection, it may be due to his profound experiences of infinite beauty that he finds himself unable to adequately express in words the peak experiences permeated by beauty. To such a person, any attempt to articulate the infinite beauty of beauty itself must feel like a painfully perceived insult.

He talks about it for sure

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Yes, you are right, because not talking about it would be a sacrilege just as well. I also expressed myself thoughtlessly: discussing it, or broaching the topic of beauty is one thing, but making an entire video about it is something completely different.