viatrufka

Notes of Mooji's teachings

1 post in this topic

I've listened to a lot of Mooji's teachings and created a bullet point list of his key messages. Here it is:

- What is looking for is already what is looking from.
- awareness, being, is pure joy. 
- life is a mystery. The honest statement of a person who graduated from university is: "I know nothing". The mechanism of consciousness is a mystery, it cannot be explained. It is itself. Physics describes the mechanics of how reality works, but does not understand metaphysics, substance. 
- Don't tell anyone about it; marinate in it;
- don't entertain the psychology of the mind much time: look, do, throw away; don't take the mind on a date;
- the mind has emotional, psychological needs, but the spirit has no needs, depends on nothing;
- are you full or empty? - Empty, empty, empty;
- to know God, you must disappear
- the tongue tastes things, it can't taste itself; the scale weighs things, but it can't weigh itself, because it is a unity
- when the ego says: I have to do something to become someone, to achieve enlightenment, to reach a higher Self, it has a dreamed-up concept of itself. The self is everything. The self is the falling drop and the ocean.
- crisis and separation is related to the concept of personality the ego believes in. 
- the need for a partner does not solve the emptiness inside. the solution is to turn inward (the parable of the prodigal son);
- woman is not created for man and vice versa; woman is created for God and man is created for God. Man and woman complement each other (complement themselves), but do not complete each other (complete themselves)
- most relationships reinforce duality, but the goal of the relationship is to be guru to each other; 
- notice the completeness and freedom of the Self
- when you are focused on the Self, attachments weaken
- personality is ego;
- ego tries to become: rich, powerful, have things, happy, etc....
- don't identify with the mind screen; 
- life is to experience what it is like to be a person, what it is like to have ambitions, goals, .... and surpass them in realizing what I am. 
. everything the world has to offer will turn to dust one day. All that will be left is you - awareness.
- to have a problem, you have to believe in it. Then the problem is believed and through that belief - created.
- consciousness wants to be FREE!
- duality is necessary for consciousness to experience;
- enlightenment is to experience that the self that perceives my body is the same self that perceives the body of another, that perceives the city, that perceives the Universe.
- Consciousness wants to know its source!, that's why people come together in our meetings
- I am GOD masked into a person!; personality is the mask of God!
- mind is an aspect of consciousness-God. (It is possible that there are sub-aspects of mind. Everything is created by consciousness in a mysterious way)
- the game of life is to develop consciousness;
- fear, anger, frustrations - are products of mind, never of Consciousness.
- God is in duality to experience his nature