Aaron Watkins

Let's Network, Coffee's On Me - Back In Denver

1 post in this topic

Hey there friends, let's create a local support group for those currently working on their life purpose. 

I finished Leo's life purpose course recently while visiting family in Idaho and I just came back to where I'm currently living in - the Capitol Hill area in downtown Denver. After starting to work on my life purpose, I decided that I'd love to be around others who are doing the same. I quite frankly don't know anyone here in Denver who's working on their life purpose and when I talk about it with friends, they all look at me bewildered thinking what I'm talking about is just weird and too much work.

Though after experiencing that, I again know that I'd love to meet up with new people who are working on their life purposes currently. So if you live in the Denver area, then lets meet up sometime and talk about what we're working to accomplish, share ideas, and give each other support. Again if we meet up for coffee, it's on me. You can contact me on this forum or you can hit me up on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/AaronConwayWatkins 

Looking forward to hearing from you, and let me know if you have any questions.

-Aaron