thierry

Conciliating health with ambition.

2 posts in this topic

Okay so I wanna talk about what for me has been the biggest weakness following actualized.org which is conciliating my ambition with my health. I do not have the best health at all. Far from it and this in many ways.. (diagnosed with mental illnesses and chronic pain and fatigue in my body)

Anyway, for me one of the greatest weakness of actualized.org is that it will subconciously filll you with amazing ambition for creating the best life possible not emphasizing enough with the beauty of the simple things, maybe it was part of Leo's agenda to sell the life purpose course but I know for a fact that it had negative impact on me hearing things like "If you don't do this work your life will be a 5/10" of course as a young man, a 5/10 for my life is unacceptable and it put great pressure for me living an extraordinary life but to me what all my health problems teached me is that life even in its simplest way is beautiful. I have plans for my future but I'm not as crazy as I used to be and also as delusional.

My Life is a 10/10 no matter what will happen. I'll intelligently put my energy toward Love. I do not have amazing ambition except being a Man people can count on. Being someone honest and selfless. One of the few adults children will be able to trust completely. In that way I'll live the good life and will die with honor no matter what will happen.

Of course hard work is important as long as you don't burn your self out but sometimes, just going through your mundane shits is already hard work (for me at least)

(It's not the greatest weakness of actualized.org but at least the greatest weakness of me relating to actualized.org. I might have misinterpret some stuff..)