SaynotoKlaus

Good Books On Sexuality

8 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend me some books that teach you how to cultivate your sexuality , and go really deep on this topic. I'm more interested in stuff that combine meditation practice/enlightenment work with sexuality , rather than just teach you how to be good at sex (even though i don't mind reading these either).

Leo said in some video of his that sexuality is a really deep topic and can even lead to enlightenment , this made me really curious.

Edited by SaynotoKlaus

Idk if you are a woman or not? If you are then I suggest these two books - Getting off: A Woman's guide to masturbation by Jamye Waxman and WomanCode: Perfect your cycle, amplify your fertility, supercharge your sex drive and become a power source by Alisa Vitti

The way of the superior man by David Deida  - Goes really deep on what it means to be masculine. 

Now I feel like reading "Getting off: A Woman's guide to masturbation". I bet there's some interesting information there... :P

:ph34r:

Women’s Infidelity I & II by Michelle Langley are the books every Western man and woman should read. 

I would highly recommend "She comes first" by Ian Kerner. It explains in great detail the anatomy of a woman's vagina, how to give mind blowing cunnilingus, and how to pleasure a woman sexually. Like Leo said in one of his videos, If your good in the bedroom, she will be hooked on you like crack :D.