Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inghetata

Does anyone have experience with long stay at Isha

2 posts in this topic

From what I have heard and read people report positive changes in their lives or very intense experiences. Haven't encountered anyone claiming enlightenment or answers to questions like is there God, what are you etc. I know someone who volunteered there for 8 years and the above applies. The same for the most advanced course they offer, samyama.

Has anyone here participated in a program or volunteering specifically for enlightenment there or for answers to questions like is there God and how long did you have to stay to get it?

Thank you.

@Inghetata

Hi, I've been involved with Isha since 2011, have been to the USA Ashram iii 2X and did my IE program with Sadhguru in Detroit in 2012.. I did some minor volunteering at iii when I was there, it was a Great Experience, back then I didn't want to live there but being a bit older now lol it would be a nice place to live, they have apartments of all sorts!!

Other than the Brahmacharya program they have at the ashram in India, I don't think they have "Enlightenment" programs at Isha. The Brahmacharya one is very hard to get into from what I understand, it takes total commitment. But I'm sure there are some Enlightened Individuals/Swami's there for sure... Sadhguru's wife did Mahasamahdi so that was something else...

I think he wants ppl to stick around here on Earth to try to save the planet, and make it a better place.... 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru