Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdrianBartan

About Leo`s Philosophy Video.

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I just got around to watching this video a few days ago, I have to say, it has been a pleasure to watch Leo evolve so much over the years and actually to see him reach an endpoint to his theory.

He is right, there is an endpoint to all of this, and he describes it perfectly, so thank you, agree, I have to say I reached the same conclusion as him a long time ago.

Also, I want to add a remark, there are a lot of philosophies that help in some areas of life, not in discovering the ultimate truth, but in practical things, like realism, duality, empiricism, etc.

For me, realism has helped a lot in understanding the world from a certain point of view, also I like realism art more than everything else, in my profession objectivity and a scientific method are super to understand the methodology. 

You can transcend them of course, but use them as tools. 

Thank you, Leo, also you wore the mask the whole video. 

3 hours ago, AdrianBartan said:

Thank you, Leo, also you wore the mask the whole video. 

You are referring to this episode I imagine

I AM nutz

@Yimpa Yes, very good episode, has a few missing points but overall it is on the money.

In some ways, you kinda do not need more theory/philosophy to understand the "ultimate truth".

I`m just happy, that after all of the self-help stuff, it is finally over,  practice, actions, and application to the real world are much more fulfilling with an Actualized framework.