Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Applegarden8

Zombies of Nairobi and NPC family men argument tree

1 post in this topic

I was on a documentary film marathon and it find it interesting what kind of problems our societies have. They are many of course like this video and other ones I references. Regarding Zombies of Nairobi I have the following thought that I have received many criticisms about me not being a man and not doing "anything", (not having a family obviously), I am very curious at the same time why the can't verbalize this criticism in my face, but this it not the topic. The topic is, is making children always a good thing? In this place (Nairobi), for example? Or as quickly as you get 16 or 18 or 22 or whatever, but you have some habits and signs of immaturity and inability to handle having children which you find later. Either having some kind of personal ambition, addiction, emotional problem, systemic problem in a society, should you have them? I feel like it's some kind of perversion to make children for the status of having children and to project this to other people "why you don't have children". Maybe it would be fine if we have less people on the planet, since we need education and fight with industries and shadow governments to bring up healthy adults. Otherwise you are rising potential drug addicts, gambling addicts, NPCs that kill for their national identity and some ideology, and that one severely unhealthy adult comes to power and feeds people into catastrophies.