Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

LSD Trip Report - Becoming God

1 post in this topic

This was the monst insane trip i've ever experienced thus far.... 

And now, in my sober state, i am questioning the authenticity of what i realised....because of how impossible what i experienced was....

At one instant, i became conscious of consciously creating this moment and it was absolutely shocking and mind-boggling... 

All others completely dissapeared and were shown to be illusory. It was only me. As God creating this dream for myself. Also i realised that God is in love with this dream and that this dream is Perfection no matter what happens.

I became conscious that as God you can create literally anything you want. But the cost of entering God mode is dying. At one point, it felt like God was giving me the chance to completely become God if i wanted to. But i didn't want to because it was too terrifying. I didn't want to lose my sense of reality and other people.

Some people may say that you don't have any control whatsover. But i believe this is false. As God you have total control and you can choose whatever you want. If you wanted to be in God mode , you would be. But you prefer living this dream for a while.

Also i got the sense that Reality is infinite times more amazing and better than i ever thought possible.

Edited by SQAAD