Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoolDreamThanks

CoolDreamThanks Journal

2 posts in this topic

Felt inspired to allign my life with the higher, lighter vibrations to become a clear channel for the Divine Flow.

Already had some experiences of Communion with the Higher Mind, but I want to make it deeper and more consistent. 

Diet is definately important. I tried to go against life thinking - oh it's all in the mind anyway, no need to worry about nutrition, just maintain a positive state. Wrong. Act according to the rules, stop headbutting life and hoping it will work out. Eating only light and organic foods now - rice/veggies/peanuts/apples/juice/honey is the baseline diet.  

Manifestation - I think that relaxing, surrendering, trusting and following guidance from the Higher Mind is the best way to manifest, because it's not coming from the ego, but from the Divine. In my experience egoic manifestation does work to an extent, but it always has a negative aspect to it, like effort, stress, burnout and just in general it tends to fail in the end. 

I will spend the core of my day sitting in silence in an Asana contemplating life and trying to establish a connection with the Higher Mind. No more listening to music 24/7. It tunes out the Spirit.    

Immersing myself in the teachings of Jesus as channeled through Jayem and his books Way of Mastery, Way of the Heart, Jeshua Letters and all others. Feeling like it's exactly what I am supposed to learn now. Does learning ever end?

Dropping weed and psychadelics as well, I want to achieve those states naturally now. I learned a lot from tripping, it served me, so thank you dear plant and chemical teachers. 🙏

Flowing with Spirit also revealed that I truly want a deep, intimite connection with someone, not just a fun night at the club and meaningless sex. It definately has to be spiritual, I won't vibe with someone whose not on the path. 

I'm letting go of the desire for BMW M8 and a very luxurious house. I'm content with my living situation now. Letting go of wanting diamonds and designer clothing as well. I've experienced a flashy life and it was okay, pride has an attraction to it, but it's shallow and temporary. 

Still plan to go to clubs to meet people and dance, but the frame of mind from which I approach going out has changed. I will try to maintain a deep peace and conscious awareness of the breath throughout the experience. I will try to stay in tune with the Higher Mind and attempt express the Love that it is.  

I was also thinking about my work in the world and I am quite certain that I will be a channel for the Higher Mind to flow through. Feeling like it's the only valuable and meaningful thing to do for me. Not sure about the specifics yet, first I need to purify my body/mind vibrational complex, as they call it in the Law of One.  

😊🙏

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

Was reviewing my life and what I was able to manifest and just in general the overview of the 26 years I've been here. Wanted stuff like everyone else, soulmate, millions, etc. Did vizualizations, affirmations, prosperity meditations and held a positive state no matter what. Did that for months with precision and dedication. Got nothing. To be precise, got opportunities to earn more and met women that wanted me, but I didnt like them and the job sucked. Mooji said that if you search for a prince you will kiss a lot of frogs. That's my life's story. The only soulmate I had was my classmate and it was all pre-destined, no manifestation was needed. There was a lot of pain in that relationship as well, so even with a soulmate life is difficult, perhaps even more so. It's a duality - you get heaven for half of the relationship and hell for the other half. That's how this illusion works. No more of this, thanks.

Manifesting and doing your best to create something and not getting it is painful. There is also the theory of letting your manifestation go completly and letting the universe do it's thing. Did that as well for months, got nothing.   

Consequentally, decided to drop all desires and attempts to manifest except the desire for God aka Infinite Love. 

Interestingly, can't read books anymore. I just recoil from them. Feels like I outgrew them. 

Can't really teach others, because it feels like I'm lying if I tell others they are God, because I know that I am the only Son of God, they are just figments of my imagination.

Current plan is to meditate for the majority of the day and microdose shrooms and see where that takes me. If nothing changes, if the dream doesn't become something I enjoy, I will be going to a monastery in Sri Lanka to go for MahaSamadhi.   

David Hoffmeister said that trying to improve this life is like re-arranging chairs in a sinking titanic. Feels very true from current POV. Not feeling depressed or detached, just seeing clearly what's hapenning and what's the best way forward.  

Jesus says that in the end, nothing satisfies. That's exactly how it feels. Because I visited Heaven in this life and remember it clearly, this dream experience feels so limiting and boring in contrast. In Heaven there is something new and spectacular every microsecond, in this dream, something kinda fun might happen a few times in a 16 hour period and for the most part, nothing fun at all is happening or something sucks.   

There is no effort at all in Heaven and everything is perfect, while here, you have to exert effort to do stuff that doesn't even bring any real happiness.

Not trying to paint a positive or a negative picture, just describing exactly how the experience looks and feels.  

Seems like you do have to have a clear and unwavering intent to wake up for good or else you will be in this in-between place that is kinda annoyong, since you're neither awake nor asleep, you get glimpses of heaven but there is a lot of illusion at play. Thought that perhaps you can be in the world but not of it and wake up, but I did that for years and found that only when I go for a deep deep isolation and meditation retreat do I get glimpses of Heaven, otherwise it's just maintaining a peaceful state whilst dreaming. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick