Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rafael Thundercat

AI art Creation. My new hobby adiction and a ask for support.

3 posts in this topic

Well, as some guys in the Other section of Science, Technology know, I am diving now in the AI art scene. 

I am still working in my music composition endeavors, singing, percussion and Ukulele. 

But long ago drawing was a thing for me but I never took it to next levels because to reach the level of expertise to draw by hand what I wished to bring into manifestation was to time consuming for someone who needed to work in 7-9 jobs. Now I am having a little by leeway or space to recreate my direction. 

So, I feel that with better equipment and allinging the internet marketing I start making magic with AI. 

My ask for help is from those here who are more Tech savvy and  could share links or a coherent path for me to settle a Parteon or whatever best venue of selling my creations. 

With AI in want to re-create some visions I have in my Ayahusca explorations, also translate spiritual concepts into image. 

To create covers for my future music albums and on-demand power images for people. 

For example, I feel that if one can get inspired by the image of a fractal or sacred geometry, why not get inspired by an energy image that represents a magical being. Why to hope to contact an Alien if you can create one ? 

So below is one of my recent creations.

My ideia is to sell it in prints, t-shirts so people can dress the energy of the image.

I love to create crazy beings like the other one below the Godess, but I feel more drived to create Divine beings that Horror. 

So, who from you guys know the sequential steps to set a profuse art selling online shop? 

I am still doing my own research online but open to get more clear pointers. 

Thank you.

_9c48d7e8-8b44-4634-be7f-7ee83e43a624.jpeg.jpg

_8e5d7fc2-069c-47a9-a2eb-f7913ae137a9.jpeg.jpg

On 23/12/2023 at 11:31 PM, Rafael Thundercat said:

So, who from you guys know the sequential steps to set a profuse art selling online shop? 

If you mean physical prints (e.g giclee canvases etc) you can use a combination of services that work in tandem with one another.

For example, you could use a drop-shipping service like the creativespace  (https://app.creativehub.io/) that would be responsible for the printing and delivery of the canvas to the customer, while using a service like Squarespace (https://www.squarespace.com/) to host your online shop. 

You would simply then connect the two services together by configuring your creativespace settings with the the details of your squarespace, and from then on the entire process is automatic:-

1. A customer browsing your squarespace store buys a print.

2. Squarespace automatically sends the order to creativespace to be printed.

3. The creativespace prints and delivers the canvas to the customer automatically.

4. The printing cost is deducted and you keep the profit.

3 hours ago, kenway said:

If you mean physical prints (e.g giclee canvases etc) you can use a combination of services that work in tandem with one another.

For example, you could use a drop-shipping service like the creativespace  (https://app.creativehub.io/) that would be responsible for the printing and delivery of the canvas to the customer, while using a service like Squarespace (https://www.squarespace.com/) to host your online shop. 

You would simply then connect the two services together by configuring your creativespace settings with the the details of your squarespace, and from then on the entire process is automatic:-

1. A customer browsing your squarespace store buys a print.

2. Squarespace automatically sends the order to creativespace to be printed.

3. The creativespace prints and delivers the canvas to the customer automatically.

4. The printing cost is deducted and you keep the profit.

Thank you brother.