Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Majed

mdma trip report.

1 post in this topic

so i was at the club supposed to do pick up, however there as i was socializing with people, i've met guys who i've talked to for a bit, then after a while proposed to me to try mdma. in our conversation before we were talking about psychedelics and i was impressed by how the guy was into spirituality, he meditated sometimes for 2 hours a day, talking to me about hindu yogic techniques, and was as well into psychedelics and other stuff too. 

so he and his friend offered me a pill of mdma. so i took the pill and some time afterwards i started feeling very happy, euphoric and zen. it was 3:00 am approximately and the party was supposed to last until 7:00 am. i went and sat on a couch at the club and contemplated for at least like 7 to 8 hours straight. i felt my contemplative capacities augmented and was able to contemplate way more vividly. even after the party ended i didn't immediately go back home. i found places to sit and contemplated for a few hours. it was the fastest contemplation secession i've ever done, i didn't count the hours. i was so much enjoying the contemplation while on mdma, feeling all zen, euphoric, happy, not anxious at all, and having my contemplation abilities augmented. It was a memorable experience and i learned a lot, changed me, and opened my mind to a new possibility i didn't try before. (it was my first time taking mdma, i didn't took any psychedelics or other substances before other than lsd once, last year).  

Edited by Majed