Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gennadiy1981

I just took 2.5 grams of P.E. Shrooms and realized we are all in the matrix

1 post in this topic

I am posting this topic specifically here and not in psychedelics as I really think it’s applicable only here. To administrators, please do not relocate this topic. Leave it here.

I took with a sitter 2.5 grams of penis envy and oh boy was it a strong dose. For ceremonial doses I always take minimum if 4 grams of other mushrooms and this small dose got me into such journey that I saw and learned so much. You know we all got sucked so much into this matrix. I mean look at all of us, we lost touch with our human sense, I even admit myself being guilty of it. 

We keep forwarding different YouTube clips here without communication with one another. Our ego reached such precedented levels that we don’t even communicate with others but posting our only opinion. We don’t even talk to each other. I have been reading the political comments and it’s about only individual opinion, people have been positing the same comments over and over without even understanding the other. We all lost it. Some even said that the globalists are involved here. Well guess what, you fell right into their hands. Some people post such long writings that I am sure they would not even reread themselves. We spent numerous hours watching and posting videos here without understanding the other side. I feel that we are in the matrix. 

This journey showed me that I got to much sucked in, and that’s true, this whole thing navigated me from self development work. Common people what happened to you and your enlightenment, this is not how enlightened people act, we suppose to act form the value of love. And you expect the world politicians to act differently if you cannot set yourself as an example. Honestly ask yourself why are you even on this political forum and not on the self development or self actualization topics, see how this topic sucked you in that now you started to watch political clips that I am sure most were ignoring in the past.

Where is your love? You ask how can anyone help? You can show love to whatever side you support. Wanna show real love! Why don’t you offer food for people or invite them home and offer nice hosting or educate them about your experience of using psychedelics and achieving unity with divine or tell them that every human soul is pure and absolute and that every human can achieve reaching to its divine potential. Do that instead of just forwarding one side bias or even conspiracy videos out there.

Honestly, I think the healthy way is to take a break from this political forum for me and I strongly encourage others. Leo actually is very smart that he barely replies and keeps himself out of it. Seriously you all, show love for each other.

Edited by Gennadiy1981