Annie

Sun Allergy

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone have experience with sun allergy? What do you do about it? What products do you use? Any advice you can give? Thank you!

You should see a medical professional for this sort of concern. Forums such as these may not give you the advice you really need. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 I have seen several doctors already. But conventional medicine does very little for me. Besides I'm asking about people's experiences. :)

@Annie What I know about all other allergies its come down to the liver not working optimal.

What you can try is a kidney cleansing then a liver cleansing this works for all other allergies.

If it doesnt help than you have nice clean kidneys and a perfect liver again.

Normaly I do that ones a year cause that are the filters of the body.

We change all other filters like from a car, waterfilters, swiming pools, hoover etc but we never do our own.

And in these times with all the air, food, water pollutions which even if were carefull cant avoid everything it should be a routine.

If you want info on liver and kidney cleansing just tell me ill mail you pdf on it.

Cause there are numerous ways on the net to find i studied them all and kept the best and easiest way.

@Tibor Quite possible. I'd love more information on that, thank you! :)

@Annie ok ill look it up and will write it dowm for you will take a bit but iil post it here.

and i have a pdf i can mail you