Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MonikaBcn

What Does Alpha Male Want?

4 posts in this topic

We know general answer to "what women want in a man" and vice versa. My question is: what does an alpha male want from his relationship (relationships?) and his woman (women?) 

Does he want different things than the rest of the guys?

Good question. But as a male I then ask myself. What is an alpha male? Is he considered Alpha based on confidence? Or is it more because of his conquests? Is it based on his brut strength and physique or his intellect? Does the alpha male want a strong, independent woman of his equal, or a weak passive one who must obey?

I'm a male and don't even know if I can consider myself an Alpha. I consider myself confident and leader type, but yet I can easily be punched in the face and fall to the ground by an irrational bully. So I don't know the answer. I guess it depends on who's asking the question and what their own definition of an Alpha male is. I like women who are independent, intelligent, funny, uninhibited and passionate. Where as an insecure Alpha male may want the opposite. So what's the answer? 42. 

I want from my relationship and girl next things:

1)She takes care of herself, maintaining her beauty and charm.
2)She is in touch with her femininity and sexuality.
3) She is non needy, jealous and over controlling.
4)Gives a time for me being by myself, let me alone.
5)Respecting and understanding, caring and loving ( but not as a mother/ son dynamic)
6) Doesn't suppress my freedom seeking energy ( Book by Devid Deita "Way of superior man" talks about it greatly).
7)Has interesting personality, shares my values.
8) Has a purpose, sense of direction.

That's my take on it.

(assuming I'm an alpha male, heheheheheh)

Alpha males doesn’t necessarily look for their equals. According to these studies about their traits http://www.mensaxis.com/alpha-male-traits/ , http://www.traitsofthealphamale.com/77/25-traits-of-an-alpha-male/ Alpha males know what they want. They are passionate, have a vision, focused and assertive. They’re a good at their field of expertise which leads to being a good provider for their family.

I consider myself one and what I want in a partner is someone who’ll encourage me with what I do instead of being a distraction. Someone who has her own thing going on for herself. Those are some of the characteristics i would find in a perfect girl (Alpha Female).