Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Starlight321

Near death awakening experience with weed the second

1 post in this topic

I don't  believe what just now happened. I was visiting a jazz konzert and this crazy dude from last time appeared. When I saw him I joined him and we talked about consciousness and how nutrition can increase or cause a decrease by having unhealthy gut bacteria which release neurotransmitter to cause depressed states and cravings for low conscious things. He explained many ways to fix it by starving with the right food and also he explai edhe shared some joins and he was taeching me how to focus in the now so that thoughts disappear. We also listened to the sound and I kept getting more conscious but I got instead more conscious how unclear my thought were and how I was in autopilot. He was using his own words and no nondual words because he haven't read spiritual books. Cuz he went natural without them on the way. 

However talking about this might have sounded crazy to other people occasionally crossing by.

Well what then happens was that he made me clear how consciousness goes on outpilot and how deep into it I was. Then he said when you aweken and die your whole live starts to appear in front of your eyes again and when then happened that the autopilot came for a eternal second to a stand still and my live statted to reverse for a second and then I pushed it back again and off I went again on autopilot... I was literal dying. I was asking him if I come back again and he said "not sure" with a casual look on his face, so I decided to wait. My heart was beating heavily and reality had stopped and I came back.

This happened 2-3 hours ago and I'm normal. I learned a lot and I am greatful to him. At the same time my ego starts sabotaging how I thing about him and projects shit about him as defence strategy. He is defenetively very advanced and told me that for him reality every now and than disappears. He said when one arrives there is nothing to add and more complex stuff I understood in that state. He is relatively strange but to most people he talks far less to and said this makes people unconscious because it starts low conscious stuff.

I don't claim him to be enlightened or such stuff but he is quite high conscious and is very present. what's also far more important is what he caused in me. I had awakening and knew who I was for this moment.

It also was very interesting because he explained me in this state in real live examples how these mechanism happen by explaining and then start a short chit chat with someone. I saw how I and the person I we were talking to were going into autopilot we get unconscious.

edit: He is quite quiet and calm and not that superficially nice like my stage green spiritual friends with sleepy eyes. what I also learned from him is that niceness is also maya and spiritual decoration like leo a few times said. No I understand what he ment.

Thx everyone!

I hope that I'm gonna meet this guy somewhere again.

Edited by Starlight321