Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bensenbiz

Being Colorful in a Monochrome World

1 post in this topic

Hey everyone,

So here's something I've been mulling over recently. After years of travelling and self-discovery – including some brutally honest confrontations with my inner demons, healing past traumas, and even a few eye-opening psychedelic experiences – I've come to a place where I genuinely feel actualized. I've been blessed enough to start my own successful business and witness the unparalleled beauty of our world firsthand. Along the way, I've delved deep into the power of our mindsets, especially the contrast between playing the victim versus taking responsibility. I'm proud to say I've managed to rewire myself into a more positive, successful version of me. It's been quite the journey and, not gonna lie, I absolutely adore my life right now.

As a token of gratitude, I recently bought my parents a house. And for the first time in almost half a decade, I spent a solid month with them, helping them make it a home. But during that time, something struck me hard. It was heart-wrenching to see them constantly enveloped in fear and anxiety. It's not just them, though. A lot of folks around, especially here in Turkey (with parts of it being in the "red" as per spiral dynamics), seem to be trapped in a cycle of misery.

So here's the tricky part. How do I hold onto this euphoria and joy I've found when those around me can't see the magic I see? Once you've glimpsed such beauty, you can't help but want to share it. Right now, my life's mission feels like it's to help others create a sanctuary where they can heal and open up to the world's wonders. I mean, what else is there?

Can any of you relate? How do you stay attuned to your own happiness without feeling guilty? And while we're on the topic, is it possible to find people who will see the magic & be self actualized, where can I find them, besides here in this Forum, of course ;P

__plot twist:
Or is the issue that I'm not fully actualized yet? Cause I'm still in a space where I differentiate between states of happiness and the lack of it. Perhaps I need to come full circle to find total peace, recognizing that there's ultimately no distinction between my experiences and those of others?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Cheers!

Edited by bensenbiz