Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
at_anchor

What job to pursue?

5 posts in this topic

I'm not that short, but I am weak,get tired easily, lose focus and concentration, weak communication skills, I have small hands and not that long arms as well!

So I have to find a job anyway. What would suit me?I'm not beautiful and smart either. I'm not brave I think. This inability to find myself in something and actually get a job and keep itcreates a lot of suffering in my life.

So I will make a short list of things I know ecist out there and put an X where I think it impossible for me...

• Captain X
  • Pilot X
  • Lawyer, Economist X
  • Programmer X
  • Brick layer (maybe)
  • Electrician X
  • Painter X (have to keep in mind my rep is tarnished and I can't)
  • Baker X
  • Nurse (maybe, if only I knew math and science)
  • Athlete X
  • Trainer X
  • Monk X
  • Truck driver X
  • Train driver X
  • Conductor X
  • Gardener X
  • Trash collector (maybe)
  • Cleaner (maybe)
  • Roofer (maybe, I don't have big hands and strength and brains for it)
  • Carpenter (same as roofer)
  • Plumber (maybe) 
  • Welder (a hard job, dangerous. I don't know if it is for me)
  • Cop Xxx
  • Professor X
  • ???

Can you help me solve this problem?

My hands might not be that small actually, but still.

I could be a psychiatrist if I was able to go to college and learn stuff.

Edited by at_anchor

I kind of think that insurmountable barriers are placed there by others to keep me down because they just don't want me to make a living in life and escape worse than wage slavery. 

One of the symptoms of the pill I am taking is inability to sit still which might be a reason I could not meditate and also started craving sugar which is another symptom, low sugar or sugar disease.

Anyway, if I ever find euthanasia, it is gonna be because of people who don't like me, not my incompetance I guess. 

I wonder if there is gonna be another life after this one for me or not? Darkness scares me a bit. 

Anyway, lock this topic please, I don't want any replyies. My story is long and sad. It won't help me saying random things. Nothing can help. My life is forever taken. If I stop taking the pills they can kick me out of here and send me back to a place I cannot take again. The journey was fun, but a war started and I got shot. If only it was that easy! Hahahah

If only I just got shot. Well, ladies and gentleman, I will try to bother you less here. If only I could take to my grave what I had learned here from you and if only I could keep you all in another life through this forum, I would be happy. But you lose people you love, that is a fact of life. We will never meet again. On this forum.

I love it. I was so lucky to have it. So lucky I made others jealous I guess!

Make my world a better place for everyone. Good luck.

Live long and prosper in a way that is good everyone. 

I should have left this fake country a long time ago but I didn't, tear drop.

Fake becomes real.

I can't recommend this place enough, yet my recommendation is never gonna be heard by anyone anymore and that is for the better. Cause yeah, I lost my credibility. 

But I hope this place onky gets more of it because it really deserves it fully.

I also feel sorrow for losing my mom, more than ever before. She made mistakes like we all do, more so than others. But she is my mom. I wish she could be my mom in another life in better circumstances again. I love my mom and I hate the fact that I lost her.

Your member here is officially almost entirely lost. There won't be any chance of personal dev here anymore. But new ones will come and wise stuff will stay here and get repeated if needed. You need to repeat it more until it is heard I guess. My profile is polluted.

Truth will find its way into the world one day. I am going to heaven probably, but I will miss this planet and beautiful places it has here to travel and visit. Yeah, living here, traveling this place and learning languages was my dream that will have to be burried with me and will have to be unfulfilled. 

Then there are just my natural weaknesses and genes I guess. I don't know how much blame we can attribute to that though. But now it's not great.

I just wonder what comes after death though. But I won't die for me for a very long time I guess. So I will be here a bit more. Just a bit more. Death is not the thing that is goonna separate me from this place.

I hope I didn't cause much damage here. That is the most important thing. 

But I guess God is realized by about almost all of you, so no damage. He protects.

Anyway, got carried away. What a world this place is. What a world. My mind got destroyed so there is nothing left anymore. Never shall I try those psychedelics I heard about. If I ever did, it would be a nightmare. Only my grave can save me. Only my grave can give me peace and let me be with God and maybe even give me another chance in this world.

I will never get the necessary education and health and skill or talent I need to make enough money to be happy and free in life, not enouh money to even heal.

I want to express some regrets now to God. I wish I started my education on time, both basic wide range general education (of languages, literature, religion, democracy and human rights, mathematics and informatics) and specialized education in system and networking administration and programming. I wish I did not give up and I wish I was never so horny and desiring sex in life so much to not be able to imagine an amazing life without any sex at all. 

Now it is too late. I'll never be able to get the money, time, resources for developing skills and educating myself. 

What is left is just to go through painful experiences in poverty and insecurity and after decades to basically finally pass away and get a new chance to do it all over again the right way in my next reincarnation.