ValiantSalvatore

Sharing A Brief Success Story & Concern - LP

1 post in this topic

Today I started at the new company and I am sort of surprised and not how well it fits to my current level of consciouness the higher and lower end, and me being most likely in the experimental spectrum. I was originally assigned to a Java Project, yet my team leader assinged me directly to a machine learning position. I legit found pure gold, we are very similar the day today shocked me on a level of consciouness and truth, that left me just to say the world is a truly godless place, and the country I am living in is becoming more godless. At the end of the day someone stole my bike worth approx 700-600€ I take it to the gym, I notice the more humans come together in a disabonded non-friendship oriented place the more godless behaviour is just ready to be taken an as a proper risk-calculation. I was not very angry, just surprised how a long day  can end so abrutply with my bike stolen out of nowhere. (I had 3h of sleep to 4h as I went a bit into "degen mode"). 
The company also has insane benefits imo for a student, I have 20 days a year of working 20-17h per week and I get a 8,33% bonus pay for vacation for each h worked per month. The irony of it all is the leadership is good, the people that work there are godless sheep dressing as humans to roleplay their foul agenda, I did not speak a lot to others, as I was not in a very good mood as I was lazy, theoretically I should be exicted, yet it has been bothering me for a while how "godless" this place has become and the issue of consciouness itself. The level of power that is exercised by 12 y.o man childs in my opinion who chimp themselves into power, glory and fame, for me this is not really mastery I saw a couple of people who have been more interested into this, working as software architects. 
I can even get a bike from the company as mine has been stolen lol, so I don't really know it's like a huge circle jerk of human apemanship, I have never seen after changing my value to the value of Truth so much "Untruthfulness" & I don't know if this stems from me and or not. If I would be working with full-throttle, I'd be damned, it's insane how sensationally oriented humanity has become even myself. The constant stimulation of sorts even in a chill enviroment is insane. I'll talk to the guy tomorrow who will help me with my account for the company and talk about these benefits more closely. I hope I don't have to pay, yet that'd be great to have one. 
I have some new "hope" for the work that I am doing although I get into pretty nihilistic, death contemplation states when I see how "godless" creation itself is, and how much energy it takes to get into the flip-side of "god-like energy" not god-consciouness etc. Yet similar to energy on LSD etc. I get mild tastes of this during the day (obviously I also meditate during the day in motion etc with micro-hits etc.) It's still amazed me how dramatic and tragic this journey is and how much drama exist, because of rationality, fake common sense & anti-holism. 
I was very surprised by the leadership of the company mentioning holism and big-picture thinking I liked the leader a lot and my intuition did not guide me wrong, I am just concerned after reading thick face and black heart this morning ironically, how bad the value of leadership is developed in younger generations, and how "multicultural" my existence is and what that does of a more "consciouness state" -> True Holism -> Not Andrew Tates Hoe'lism -> can be created by sharing from a place of conscious contemplationts of these values. i was surprised how deeply the guy contemplated the values and how bad the guys&girls administered their concerns, it makes it obvious why barbarism existed and how intelligent people can only have 1/2 brain cell, greed, dogma, confusion & hatred etc. All of this. Some value suggestions were good, and he reframed them. As this was pretty obvious how this was a concern. I am not in a position as them, so I am glad here. Anyway I'd wanted to share this story. It's irritating to me how humans just seem like more or less conscious tools to me. It baffled me that my psychdelic excursions causes 0 interest to manifest myself for the larger whole, when it's so heavily fragmented and most could benefit from healing. Yet doing shadow work for years I know how fking hard it is to weekly and monthly accepted negative facts & behaviorus about oneself and internal & mental self-talk etc. 
----
Also the level of criminality recently has been bothering me, and how "godless" this can become if stuff becomes to liberterian I am a bit afraid that I hoped today, that if an A.I is properly coded it can kill a fking human. I was pretty disgusted with how ruthless some of this "godless" attitude can be. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore