WDK

Do You Know Anyone Like This?

3 posts in this topic

I am currently doing research and a "small bet" at the same time in conjunction with my life purpose.

It is a podcast project and I am looking to have recorded conversations (kind of like a curious journalist who doesn't work for the news) with people who fit this criteria: 

-They left some sort of business or job they were not suited for given their strengths or that they just did for the money (and had no meaning for them)

-Currently do something they find fulfilling and is ideal work for them and they make an income from it (even if its just a side hustle/part-time income)

-They are willing to have an audio interview recorded (video preferable) to discuss their journey

As far as benefits to the interviewee: 

I will be doing my homework to ask the best possible questions during this interview to lift the biggest insights from your story. You may start to understand how you work better than before, and have a promotional device for the future. My goal is to release this in the next month or so. 

Please reply to this if you or someone you know is interested. Thanks.

Will

This is really interesting! I don't quite fit the criteria since I haven't actually started my next career. But I would love to be a part of this!

Right now I am in school (6 months left) to be a Licensed Massage therapist, allowing me to leave the kitchen industry forever.

I have been in  restaurants for 7 years now. falling into it because I needed a job to pay bills, then stayed because it was what I had the most career capitol in. It is in my zone of competence, I do the work as well as possible but find little to no meaning in it. In fact, I see the work I do as a cook as hurting others by  serving them fried foods and other items that I wouldn't eat myself. Another thing is time. Working as a cook is a 40-45 hour a week job, plus the stress that comes with it can degrade my personal life

I see working as a massage therapist will mean creativity, fulfillment, and authenticity. It will allow me to earn more then enough to pay my bills and invest in my personal brand and long term live purpose by buying coaching, lessons and more equipment, and fund tours, live shows and a team. Also, full time means working 20-25 hours week, freeing up time to design my schedule, Practice and continue writing music, release content on Instagram, and build my brand, Waking Call.

Waking call is a multi-faceted Personal development brand that creates Wise and Truthful content, Mystical Music and Immersive Live shows that call and guide consciousness to understand, explore and love the uniqueness of its self. With an ultimate Vision of "creating a world where Unconditional Self-Love, and living in tune with authentic values and vision is the default way of interacting with self and reality."

With Warmth,

Paul

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

Hi Paul I messaged you on instagram