Florian

First time using psychedelics

22 posts in this topic

On 24.7.2023 at 9:33 PM, MaxV said:

I don't have experience with 1D-LSD but i do have quite a bit experience with 1P-LSD. Looking up 1D it seems to be one that takes longest to feel any effects. But they  both are prodrugs who convert to LSD-25.

But the experience i had or simply profound. I cannot explain in words what i experienced. But my last time was pure bliss! 

i started with 150UG (i already had some experience with truffles  on different dosages but still rather low dosages. So i kinda knew how a psychedelic trip could feel.) and the most highest dose i took was 300ug. Which to me is absolutely nuts. I don't see any point in going further. Since i already experienced what egodeath is on that dose. 

The only "downside" is that the trip takes forever. Which is kinda cool but makes it also a bit hard to just do it.  (Allthough i have to say that my last time was in my holiday and i was like 'fck it, lets do it.. 300ug here we go. And it was my best trip yet.)  But it goes on way longer than the shrooms/truffles.

What i usually do is plan the trip. Mostly doing it on weekends and if my mindset is neutral to good. If i'm in a bad mood i'm not going to trip.

I create a good playlist with tripfriendly music or i'm not using music at all. That can be quite profound to as you hallucinate alot of auditory things too.

Have some healthy snacks and drinks ready too. you'll get thirsty ! And don't drink alcohol or smoke weed! Go at it with just the lsd. The other substance will only corrupt or ruin the trip. 

And don't forget start low! you already seem quite cautious which is good. You could for example start with 100ug.  And have someone you can trust and who'd be able to be a good tripsitter. Trippling alone is fun too. But not for your first few times.  Get to know the substance first! 

thx

I'll stick with microdosing for a bit but when I decide to do a normal dose I'll also go with 150µg

17 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

How much ug of lsd do you mean by microdosing vs regular dose for you?

would interest me as well cause on 10µg I wasnt really tripping at all, just more clear and in flow