Beeflamb

Starting over from scratch

2 posts in this topic

Anyone have the experience of losing everything financially and having to start over from scratch in your 30s? 

In a way I feel this is actually a good opportunity, because this is going to force me to be really uncomfortable and struggle and it is helping me let go of attachments and limiting mindsets about money. Before I was living a more stable life slowly saving up money each month but I'm realizing that lifestyle was in a way a trap on its own.

The issue now is that I'm just working back in a dead end entry-level job and am feeling a bit dead inside. Luckily I'm quitting next month and going to pursue some huge goals of mine of becoming a world traveling Youtuber. My intuition feels strongly about this new endevour, although of course this is going to be another huge risk financially.

How do you manage risks in life? I feel like as I get older and more spiritual I'm really opening up to life but I'm not sure if this is just taking it to extreme.

IF YOU DON’T KNOW YOUR PURPOSE, DISCOVER IT, NOW. 

Without a conscious life-purpose a man is totally lost, drifting, adapting to events rather than creating events. Without knowing his life-purpose a man lives a weakened, impotent existence.

BE WILLING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE.

A man must be prepared to give 100 percent to his purpose, fulfill his karma or dissolve it, and then let go of that specific form of living. He must be capable of not knowing what to do with his life, entering a period of unknowingness and waiting for a vision or a new form of purpose to emerge. These cycles of strong specific action followed by periods of not knowing what the hell is going on are natural for a man who is shedding layers of karma in his relaxation into truth.

Edited by Kinjal