Delinkaaaa

An Inspirational Songs Lirics As Food For Thoughts

1 post in this topic

Hello everybody!

I get this Idea while I was reading some of my favorit song lirics. A lot of songs seems to have a lot of to say about live and living. So I think that we should give them place to speak! And by that I dont mean by posting music videos, but just to paste here the lirics that inspired you. We can easily get some food for thoughts by that.

I would like to begun by my favorit song, which is "The Circle Of Live". Some of you might know it from The Lion King, where it took a great place. There it is:

1    From the day we arrive on the planet
2    And, blinking, step into the sun
3    There's more to see than can ever be seen
   More to do than can ever be done
5    There's far too much to take in here
6    More to find than can ever be found
7    But the sun rolling high
8    Through the sapphire sky
9    Keeps great and small on the endless round
10  It's the circle of life
11  And it moves us all
12  Through despair and hope
13  Through faith and love
14  Till we find our place
15  On the path unwinding
16  In the circle
17  The circle of life

Lets have a moment to notice meanings in the text. The first two lines make me thought about the evolution, about a way in everything evolved to the state where we are now. The next four lines seems to talk about infinity of world and how human is small within all of that. But, in what is next, the world is still running and still going forward, even that we could easily lost the way in it, and fail. I mean, that reminds me of my self actualized work. I am always lost in the big content. The tenth and eleventh line allows the mind to enter a vision of how all of these small points of view are combined in something much bigger which brings us hope to continue in our journeys. Untill we find what we were sourcing for, while connecting with the higher Truh. (Enlightenment might be?)

So that is how I imagine it. When you find something remarkable, please share it here, and tell us what did you found such amazing in the text.

Thank you!