Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dragonfly210

Kundalini activation - lighter symptoms

1 post in this topic

Hello All,

Few months ago, I had a Kundalini activation. It was a blissful experience. Suddenly, I was hit and reminded there are certain areas of my life that still need healing. 

I worked through my shadow again and understand healing is cyclical. Had the opportunity tried Kundalini yoga too. During the yoga session, I felt kriya moved from my lower body up to the left side of my temple. Since, I haven't felt pressure or a donut wrapped around my head. The bliss is gone. More events from the past are starting to arise for healing, as I'm making headway towards the future of changing my life. This movement is faster than what I'm use too. 

Before the Kundalini awakening, I've went through my 'dark night'. Process much loss and grief in various areas of my life. Lost my child. Major health issue and thought I was going to die but, recovery right away once I went vegetarian. It was as if I had to move on from my old life and let go. Toxicity was very clear and I couldn't be unseen. Ultimately, my initial spiritual awakening was very intense and traumatizing. 

I'm learning, my symptoms aren't as intense compared to others. Not that I'm trying to compare but, just trying to understand because so many have experience severe health issues and other life changes. 

Is it possible because I've done the work that I might be experiencing less physical symptoms? I wonder if the Kundalini energy temporarily dormant? I still feel slight discomfort on my lower back. It's faint. I did not experience this shoot energy out of the crown/head. Or, other intense sensation of snake like movement. Maybe, something will happen later on. I don't know.

I'm just curious about this phenomenon and wonder if anyone has also experience a lighter version of the Kundalini. Or, maybe you had a spiritual awakening first then, received a Kundalini activation later on like me.

It's like having a new roommate in my body. I'm trying to go with it and flow. But, it can be scary at times. Fear that it'll be like my first awakening experience and all the loss I went through. I didn't expect this Kundalini activation and did not chase after it either. Don't even know why it happened. Or, maybe I'm not suppose too.

Thanks!~