Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Wizkid is the new Miles Davis

3 posts in this topic

Nothing more to be said.

Best musician in the last 20 years. 

Not all people can handle the beauty, elegance and grandiosity that this song is.

I´ve probably listened to the album 'Money & Love' more than 60 times at this point. 

Edited by Javfly33

The moment you identified yourself with the body you Constructed the whole 'illusion'. If you realize everything that you know is accumulated identity, even the Creation or so called 'Dream' is also another identification. You are not in any place at all, you are beyond any identity.. 

The new Miles Davis?

Well, it's a cool song, but... I think I must have missed the part where this guy played trumpet. Hmmmmm.

On 25/05/2023 at 2:34 PM, Bazooka Jesus said:

The new Miles Davis?

Well, it's a cool song, but... I think I must have missed the part where this guy played trumpet. Hmmmmm.

He doesn't play the trumpet but much of his songs include it, maybe not in the one that I posted.

His whole vibe reminds me a lot of this album: 

The moment you identified yourself with the body you Constructed the whole 'illusion'. If you realize everything that you know is accumulated identity, even the Creation or so called 'Dream' is also another identification. You are not in any place at all, you are beyond any identity..