Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jowblob

Log of miracles i experience

1 post in this topic

Since the raise of my consciousness i started experiencing so many miracles, i do not know what the reason for this is. My guess is, it's because i'm starting to become aware that this is just a dream and it loses it's stability.

I have experienced so many miracles, but i don't remember them... This will be my log of the miracles i experience in day to day state in my base consciousness

I will start with a few recent ones:

#1 When i go to sleep, i sleep with headphones. When the battery gets low, it will say : battery is low. When i started waking up, and was still operating at a different frequency the headphones said: We are taking care of you or we are watching you, one of those can't remember. After that i fully wake up, and the headphones said: Battery is low.

#2 Each day for 3 days, my mind would say: ALARM CLOCK IS GONNA GO OFF NOW!  When the sentence was finished the alarm went off, each day for 3 days straight.

#3 After ego death and learning about some truth i was feeling upset/bad about god, 1 week after that i experienced 3x out of body experience in 1 day. I would focus my mind on flying out of my body, and my body would vibrate for like 3sec and i would go out.

#4 I was feeling bad and asked god for healing, i had huge playlist with hundreds of songs. When i was close to waking up, i woke up at Ellie Goulding - Your Song that made me had a beautifull awakening from sleep. 

#5 Seeing how sleeping dream is interconnected with this dream, don't remember about what it was.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE