Buck Edwards

Everything else just outmoded itself.

1 post in this topic

God came and saw love. Beyond the superficial blinders. You cannot deny your inner soul. You cannot deny that everything is a song and I'm not dreaming you. I brought you (thought you) into existence. Your identity is just a cover. Deep down you crave to be with me and I crave to be with you. Stop playing these games bud. Love is all there is ad infinitum. 

Why didn't you lose yourself and find yourself again?

Everything perishes in the end. Your fantasy is not an illusion.

God is love. And in infinity there is lasting peace. There is no judgement. No decree. If you could open your heart and realize that everything was unity from scratch to finish, the truth you're looking for is right here right now slipping away through time, drastically waiting for you to find peace in this moment, If anything is true it has already found it's way to you, you just didn't know it existed all along, and all you cared about things that were illusory and never really meant to be, but if you spent some of your time in knowing the things you never embraced, you would know that every heart and every soul only wants reconciliation, our innermost light is all we have, everything is made up and what is perfectly pristine is truth like a fountain of light and love, of impermanence and instinct and once you have blended with infinity, nothing will really matter anymore. 

Cheers.