PonchoTheWizard

Where is this new course?

2 posts in this topic

I just read through the post "Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE".

There was discussion of why Leo is AWAKE opposed to everyone else. There was also some discussion eluding to what AWAKE and Understanding means.

I'm curious as to why Leo is even bothering to argue with folks on the forum about what he is talking about. It's clear to me these things need to be experienced (correct me if I'm wrong).

Leo is not explicitly releasing his techniques, particularly with the use of psychedelics. I'm resolved to piece things together by scouring through various forum posts, blog posts, and videos, however it seems clear to me the most value Leo can provide is giving us specific techniques that he has been using (and putting that information in one place). I'm talking the drug, the dosage, the route of administration, a word on harm reduction, and how one can have an effective trip in regard to Understanding. I understand these variables will vary widely depending on the individual. Simply sharing what he has been doing himself would be sufficient value.

Leo eluded to a course that depicts his techniques (presumably using various psychedelics). Where is this course? I understand the need for survival and I'm happy to pay a reasonable price (sub $250).

*A note to Leo- I appreciate your work and your purpose with helping others to understand is admirable. What's more important than getting this course released? If you want folks to understand, give us the specific techniques you've been using. I understand you prefer the medium of video for this kind of stuff, however I want you to know written tech sheets would be a significantly more useful medium to deliver the information. Let us know how we can help, you have a lot of people who could benefit from your sharing.

1 hour ago, PonchoTheWizard said:

Leo eluded to a course that depicts his techniques (presumably using various psychedelics). Where is this course? I understand the need for survival and I'm happy to pay a reasonable price (sub $250).

It is not released yet (wait another year or two) and it will cost thousands, not hundreds.

Edited by thepixelmonk