AndylizedAAY

Problem with messaging, the signature settings, and the password

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I can't see if I sent anyone private messages. This is not a big deal but, Leo does not always respond so I will be posting here. I don't really know why having images would be against the guidelines as a signiture but I can't get rid of it. There is a work-around with showing videos but why doesn't Leo accept videos on the forum? Here is the unlisted video that you need the link to see: 

Also, I uncheckmarked the "remember me" option while I was changing my password but my computer automatically did so. Even when I typed the password correctly, it takes me here with my password saved even though I never wanted it to be saved: Screenshot (688).png

I know that I typed the password correctly, I literally just changed it and the "remember me" option is not checked marked and yet it still saved my password. What can I do? 

Never mind, the signiture problem has been resolved but not the password one. I have a question about the signiture though. What is that supposed to be without my handwriting and why do the rules contradict itself? It gives a certain amount of pixels that I can use but also does not allow images. How come I can upload those kinds to my signiture then? chrome_screenshot_1683218680034.png

I think I solved the problem with the password too since I turned off auto sign in without your help. I would like you to answer my question about my signiture or you can just ignore my messages ("you" in general).

28 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

Never mind, the signiture problem has been resolved but not the password one. I have a question about the signiture though. What is that supposed to be without my handwriting and why do the rules contradict itself? It gives a certain amount of pixels that I can use but also does not allow images. How come I can upload those kinds to my signiture then? chrome_screenshot_1683218680034.png

I deleted the signature on my phone.

Edited by AndylizedAAY