jakub_friso

When To Let Go Of Old Passion Test Endeavour And Move On To The Next One?

1 post in this topic

Hello guys. 

I'm currently on my road of finding passion and what I might love and the thing that I'm currently engaged in is writing a academic paper for psychology - so this can test many subjects of my interest at once (writing, psychology, academics...).

I'm halfway through the work and project and this things works great because I'm already finding out a lot of things about myself - what I truly like and don't like, what I'm good at, what I'm bad at.

The problem is tough that I can already see that this thing may not be for me and I already see many things in front of me and besides my engaged work that now look even more attractive before I started this whole psychology thing...

Now the question that I'm asking is - should I just grind through and finish my current project and only after that move on to the next one or should I let go of my current psychology project, save a lot of time and already hop on to that glowing pursuit and profession that I know I might love for death.

I know intuitively that I should finish, but I'm still thinking that the whole point of my psychology work was to discover myself further - I already did that but the problem is not at the end but in the middle of my work and now I have ended up with this unfinished work, new discovery and from that - a lust for next, very potential endeavour with which I'm very sure about it may be my final passion. 

Thank you for your advice and have a great day, it means a lot to me.