Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabth

1st Journal ♣️✒️

6 posts in this topic

2023-2024

Feeling 2023 

26 going 27. February March April May June July August September October November December..

7:29AM Saturday 4/2/23

I shall plan a time or set a date to went to mecca. 2013/2014

And now probably 2023/2024 December January after a decade . With whom? 

| Don't mind me. 7:10PM Saturday 4/2/23

I'm feeling even worse today. I wanna go out and buy something and get myself together. 

It felt weird that Im not driving. (Aha Earlier this morning there's something that I wanna do.) 

It's good to not make any interaction with anyone. 11:22AM Sunday 5th February 2023. Either through. X or x. It's good to see from faraway. Or in unrelated way. So I feel good when I unfollowed them all. Eh? 

Things I wanna do : remembering back all the sacred *being interrupted*

Nvmd~. 

10:26PM Sunday, Feb 5th, 2023.

Good night here❤️

Tonight, I'm feeling ,not too fine but anew. I'm not gonna let me forgetting. Still, not solving my issue. It wasn't a big issue but I need to sort things out. I shouldn't be going anywhere. If anything just there. Not x. I still got a nightmare whenever I fall asleep. Things are dangerous/serious but

I couldn't control myself. 2233

How do I stop how do I go back letting things go back to it's usual. That's what I wanna do. A few days ago ,I was very much worried about my career/studies or the things that I didn't do well in /finish. It seems like an unfinished project (so I hàd a lot of trauma or fear regarding that. It's moreso a trauma than fear.) . So I had a really hard time. For a moment. Till I know what I'm doing yet again. 

*I've eaten non x food today. My bad. I shouldn't hv done so. But I lose to a five year old nephew. I couldn't resist /turn it down. So yeah. That's tonight. 

4am 8th Feb 2023

I'm not. 

1130pm 8/2/2023 - I'm getting a little sick today from all the road .

2:29PM 13th Feb 2023 Monday - 

What remains unchanged is the best. No renovation. No change. Just preservation. Of what's within. This is good. Anything that's changed is no good . Bad. Foundation.. let it be constant. Remained unchanged. Now I don't know what's wrong with this place. But it's bad. Many old things are gone. (?my mom used to be anti this.) But now, she no longer know about it.)

Anyway, I found many things to be bad. I wish I didn't lose my track/my memory along the way. So that everything would remained constant. Only added up. Added value but never (changed.) decreased. In any way. -2:35PM. 

The changes are in homes and places. 

Cycles.

Those two. I find these to be quite saddening. It's good to be increased,but never exchanged. Or taken away from..

18/2/2023 Saturday 8:06AM

I'm twenty six years old now. Current space : renovated room (that are unlike mine) it wasn't like before.. and I'm all against 

Progression or change. I like what was before. foundational

Base.

Transformational.

25February 3:12AM

I dreamed that I brought chocolate for my sister..

Log 26 Feb , Sunday 2023

Bgm lonely nite taeyn . I got nothing to say. 7:56AM

4th March 2023 11:33AM 

I'm feeling bored now. Than ever. (Feel like I wanted to start studying again, in a local u. Unlike before.. ) 

Just to get my brain started working again. 1146. 

8:58 PM 

It's raining now. I just feel like everyone's getting older..

What if I had spoiled my life? How do I make it everything worth it? /Catch up with my . 

?

9:17PM 9/3/23

5:29PM 3102023 I'm still feeling sad about my loss . 

3:40AM 12/3/23 I wanna go to a concert but, 

03162023 1913 

The question I had today ; 

Where's my bible? 

22 March , 4:51PM - I wanna fly and be free like a bird. I wanna be good in health and eyesight. I wanna have a superior mind (extraordinary intelligence the way I do as a child. When I was younger. I could do/handle many subjects at once.)

My mind are more active. 

I'm x now. and i don't know what to do?

255pm 27/03/2023 

I cant pretend that I'm okay with my life now. 

955pm 29/03/2023 

My thoughts for tonight ; 

Is it shameful to wear an Indian saree? /Clothing when I'm nothing of it? Is it shameful? Even if I "kinda" like it. Is it shameful? Wearing it for nothing. Cosplaying? Na. No. I'm serious. It looks pretty good. I like it. Somehow... (I'm so weird...  ) . 

Just like a robe is not your traditional clothing, a saree is not too..   

1018 30032023

My life felt troubled now. 

6April2023

I seek the highest quality of life. Not opposition. 

15thApril2023 5:34AM

Gm ?

6Days Ramadans Left - what did I wanna do? 359pm15423

Islam will make you elevated. 538pm15423 . When my parents no longer practicing Islam they're destroyed . Their house is destroyed. (Otherwise, we had this Islamic concept on the layout. The simpler the better. ) Now we're destroyed. It was made back in 2010/11. So it has been for over a decade now. It is destroyed. Now no longer like when it first ,was built. (Idk what would be good for me now.) 

All, the concept, gone. I can't practice Islam alone. They have, actually, gone the wrong path. Allah is the prophet of Muhammad. This is, their label. Their route. For the longest time ever we have said Muhammad is the prophet of Allah. Rasool Allah. Messenger. Prophet. But they have made it Allah the prophet of Muhammad. Or wtvr that is. And producing a lot of merchandise like this..  I'm not a fan of this. Really. We hv been saying Muhammad Rasool Allah since the beginning of time. But idk what to do with it. This house ain't mine. (There's a lot of things and something on the wall (poster) that hv this element/this misleading title I can only felt disgrace on it. 

There is something, that is only, applicable to the prophet. And no one else, can use it. (But they use it.) So it was only for the prophet. Or maybe it's a lie. Since it was located on his back, and he can't see it. 

I'm tired of this. Neither is it important. I just wanna be practicing and be on the right path if others aren't then I may want to disassociate myself from them (/it). ☝?

How am I gonna do this? Leave the house that we've built together? Im just a teenager(back then.) And now, how am I gonna live , on my own? As long as everything's clean. (I'm not on a misleading path.) 

I just wanna be true.... Straight path. I'll be happy. 

Barbaric. 6:19PM 

//

We don't celebrate his nineteen. I don't. We just spoke.

3:48AM whenever I made a post on others thread I feel like something is being taken away from me. Like a distraction... I got lost from my focus*. It is, as if I had to retain myself for a good long time and not made a comment. Usually I won't even had a comment. Unless if it's really bringing me forward in my own journey/life. Everything are more , closely tied together. This is how it used to be. April19th2023. *I got fragmented. But I couldn't undo my comment. I hope to get more aligned with my core. Like only praising "God" 

No no no..  

5:58 20/4 it 1

I feel good when my brother &sister are coming back home. (They are a practicing m.) Suddenly, everything felt normal. Unlike before.  

2:55AM 22/04/2023 - Maybe I love my body as I am. (Without working out.) I just want to be fitter and lose some weight. 

"I may miss my un worked out body after having gained some weight." 

451PM 22/04/23  

Edited by Sabth

451PM 04/22/2023

I don't feel clean in my diet. Idk how to freshens everything. Probably a hike or a walk in nature early morning. But I didn't know how? to get there.. 

• Still couldn't drive
  • Or have the freedom. 
  • Even for everyday morning walk??
  • Idk how to do this. 
  • The people in my family are old, or it would be awkward if I asked them to do this? Really? Idk what to do with my life
  • To shape my life into an ideal?
  • Attending a (second) university at this age? (Would that be good? Or would it be too much for me? But
  • I didn't know how to have a good, healthy lifestyle (I probably want a higher radius of movement into my life) if only I had a car (a small car) and could drive... I think I will move around a lot. Really? Wouldn't I be scared to drive? 
  • I regret not making this something I'm used to when I was younger .(at the age of driving that is 17yo. ) I was,    ..  

Now I didn't know what to do with my life.

11:11

A lot of things in the middle of this Journal I've already forgot/don't care about. It has leave me. 

Edited by Sabth

I dont feel as much, pleasure, to drink /eat during the day as I did back then. Now it just seems like a little course of action to fast during the day. It's a little thing. Nothings much     .  

Edited by Sabth

I'm just gonna make/create a new one. 

At this age, what I realized is, the more you stay at your own place the better. It's not good to go out to others places. Just stay. At home.

Focus on your own path. 

708PM 04/23 - I'm bored .... 

332AM 04/24 I dreamed of kax & jexxxe. And also a whole lot of another dream..

Edited by Sabth

654am 04/24/23

I may have a lot of trauma regarding that (with my lots of past works) can I truly get rid of it? (I couldn't.) It is a part of me. That has really passed. I don't wanna say this or bring this up, but it is what happened. My work in a summary certificate form went missing or was stolen at my own home. So there's nothing I could say or do about it. Together with my other belongings. That happened earlier this year when I'm not around. For the first time at home. My bad luck/circumstances/misfortune.. I don't wanna bring this up. Let's just do/have something good from now on. A lot of my things went missing. 

I will only love this album. It was years ago. 9years? 2014. When my journey was just started. I love this so much. It reminds me of a phase, of a decade. When I just finished high school. And everything was new. Truly the best moments ever. I can still remember every memories in 2014 listening to this song. My life was filled with this album♥️.

(I wish there was all the footage that I've taken in 2014-2015 all of it. All. (If only, I cared more about my storage back then, and would invest in it, this wouldn't happened.))

I love 2014 and all the people in it✨???❤️

10:45 

I wanna live in Egypt. 

Because it's so private no one knows it's existence.. Except me and .....

This is my thought. 

I feel like I am forever a child.. because I haven't graduate.. I should by now have reached a higher length. A higher stages of life. By right, I should already graduated in 2018/19/20. Then maybe getting married. Or getting a master degrees. Then or working. My life should have been reaching a higher accomplishment. It should hv been more complex now. But it wasn't. I went to a lot of knowledge seeking instead.. I didn't do what I am supposed to do. When it converged. I wasn't good at it either.

Nothing is wrong with my path. I just did something early. Now I think I am forever a child... 

Edited by Sabth