Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chives99

Playful dance theory

1 post in this topic

Everyones brains work in very different ways with the large variety of genetic and physical variance in brain chemistry so people will interact and understand the world differently, my brains very overly logical and I see things in black and white, I dont become interest in a woman until she shows some significant interest in me but by then I think im in now so i can make plans to get to know her more intimately, 'the deal is done' so to speak, but attraction isnt black and white its more oscillating. I let go of caring about women they become attracted to me, I start trying to figure out whether there flirting is genuine or not , this becomes across as needy and they become disintrested. I forget about them and then they're interested again, then i try to figure ti out again..... exhausting. 

I figured i need to try and hack my brain, instead  of thinking in a binary fashion attracted or not attracted , I could think of it as a play or a game or a dance, I flirt with you and you flirt with me but we aren't entirely sure if we're just playing or not, we do it some more and more, again im just being playful here enjoying myself in the moment, then we add each other on socials and chat some more online until there comes I point where i feel like I have sense of you enough that I would to spend an evening with you on  a date so i ask you out, its all fun, nothing has to go anywhere. Dating is supposed to be enjoyable if I need to know whether your genuine or not I'm not being my playful confident humourous self, When I am im being giving and not just taking for myself, its a dance we play together not to get something for myself. I mean this itself isnt a black and white theory there comes a point where u do need to know as to not waste your time and you do that by asking them out;

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston