Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
at_anchor

these people are rilling me

3 posts in this topic

omg, just when you found out how to get educated and healthy, people come to basically rob you of all your money, opportunities, health, dignity and so forth to keep you down where you always were and where you should stay according to them in case you have something to say against them. 

i can't explain the whole story. but oh my god, what a world of inequality. people could all literally be educated enough in math, languages and all that, healthy and understand the world. but other people are there to basically put them down. 

Please tell everyone ways to het educated, about Pimsleur,  importance of Latin, Spiral Dynamics, Hegel, certain Greel philosophies, as well as those very good math textbooks you can find somewhere on my profile.

I want everyone in this world to get an equal opportunity in life for self-actualization. I want everyone in a hundred to three hundred years to be healthy and educated. That is a must, that is every human beings right. Don't miss making everyone wise enough to make wise decisions in life. If you do, we will have this inequality and injustice and all the weird shit that happens.

I hope the whole world becomes united and well in the near future, otherwise, I mean, honestly, I'd rather have the AI rule over us than humans.

Hope you get better too, taking the high road despite your pain is a W