Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michal__

Low dose weed frequent contemplations log

4 posts in this topic

1) 1/3 of a weed cookie

The reason I believe that this moment had a past and will have a future and is in space is because I believe my memories. I believe my memories because I have memories that tell me that my assuptions about what happened is correct.

The normal assumptions are a bunch of unconcious nonsense.

1/4 HHC / weed cookie:

Experiencing and deepening panaromic vision / the bubble of consciousness / stepping outside the sense of sight and other senses.

Also got closer to completely letting go which is a great way to intensify the trip!

Also I'm starting to ask some epic questions which are putting me to some great states, I might edit this later today once more progress is made.

Also it 10x receiving transmissions (even of those who are not deliberately giving transmissions - I can get a look at any video/book/etc and experience things they experienced).

But asking good questions is still superior to any transmission.

Interesting thing that is happening with my trips lately: asking good questions both while tripping and while sober mean that you will transfer more and more of your higher states into your sober life!

Edited by Michal__

1/6 HHC cookie + 1.5h high quality meditation + listening to Eckhart Tolle as a peripheral object = It feels like I am almost 1:1 to his consciousness. I suspect I am in for a pretty big shift this week. 

Using a peripheral object and not just the main object is perfect for understanding what mindfulness actually is. One pointedness alone is not enough. Upper jhanas are the whole field of experience.

Do not underestimate how much energy you can free up by letting go of the tons of neurotic thought you probably have!

Interesting experience: It is often said that weed supresses dreams, but when I did a working to have even more astral projections than normally it worked very well even though weed did reduce my dreams dramatically the week before and I definitely should not have had this much REM.

Also I have experienced 4th screen kasina twice in the past two days! While only meditating 1 - 2 hours a day. Weed does make kasina way more effective because it creates micro visuals, increases your concentration and makes it easier to enter jhana.

So it might be soon possible to stay in high magick teritorry year round.

ssBez názvu.png

Edited by Michal__

Noting + HHC = panaromic vision

A question that previously gave no results can go surprisingly deep if you were hindered by a lack of consciousness before :D

Smoking it gives better results than edibles.

Edited by Michal__