LSD-Rumi

PCP/PCE dervatives are powerful tools but also very dangerous

4 posts in this topic

These substances are much powerrful than ketamine for mental illness and with much less dizziness and impairment. one dose of a pce dervative literally deleted my mental illness. They give me a huge amount of energy lasting for a couple of days and are even psychedelics. They are also much easier to handle than any psychedelic. But These substances can induce mania or psychosis in susceptibile people more than any other substance. I am a perosn with a very stable mind and tend to be antimanic, but they caused me a state of hypomania ( nothing dangerous tho, just much more energitic) that lasted for a day or two. Also I tried microdosing them and they give me huge energy and my mind was working 200% the normal. 

I see a huge potential in these substances, I tried mixing them with psychedelics and they greatly increased the quality and the strength of the substance. Also, the antidepressive and the anxiolytic effect of these drugs are unmatched. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi You mean the afterglow after dissociatives? I have that after DXM but there also seems to be tolerance building up to that afterglow effect, but I'm not sure. Do you think it would work if you would be using PCE/PCP every, let's say 3 days? Or is it more like mushrooms/LSD or MDMA where it only works if you take 2 weeks or longer breaks? If an afterglow lasts only 1 day, than it has to be done frequently to help depression

Edited by CosmicExplorer

@LSD-Rumi No, but I want to. Dxm is the only dissociative I have an easy access to, worst side effect I get from it is strong nausea, I'm very prone to nausea in general. Do you get nausea from PCP/PCE?

10 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said: