Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
at_anchor

Who am I as a personality type?

4 posts in this topic

I did some personality type tests to figure out what I need in life, where I should libe and so forth,but it doesn't quite work for me. Life is too complicated to boil this stuff down to a simple yes or no question. It all depends.

Edited by at_anchor

My distrust of people now and anxiety is caused by certain factors that if they were not there, I would have to answer differently to these questions. 

I will go slowly, if I tackle three questions a day, that would be considered fast actually... 

my previous answers:

"You regularly make new friends."
This one is hard to answer. I don't, but what if I would be making a lot of friends every day if certain issues were solved in my life? How do I know? I am disagreeing with this one.

"You spend a lot of your free time exploring various random topics that pique your interest."
I guess so, yes. I'm not sure that this is unique to me. Everyone googles stuff around. Again, I have no idea what is the correct answer, so I am gonna put it in between.

"Seeing other people cry can easily make you feel like you want to cry too."
Hmm, I don't see people cry at all. In movies yes, I can remember feeling sad and crying. Actually, I did experience something like this very often when I hear children cry, but I don't start pouring tears out of my eyes immediately, but I do feel unhappy from that. I'm selecting the in between circle for this one. (I should have strongly agreed)

Today I'm gonna add more than 3 statements about myself that I'm trying to answer whether they are true or not because I skipped a few days.

"You often make a backup plan for a backup plan."
I wish I was that forward thinking and smart. But no. I do try to do that though. So again, it is hard to say. I am bad at planning and decision making, but I'd be better if I had more experience and skills in this field. I am choosing the "somewhat disagree" circle for this one. 

"You usually stay calm, even under a lot of pressure."
Well again, I don't know. I think I would stay calm if I ate healthy, slept well and wasn't under too big of a pressure. I think I would stay calm in many different situations. It all depends. I am gonna disagree with this one, although it might not be correct.

"At social events, you rarely try to introduce yourself to new people and mostly talk to the ones you already know."
Yes, of course, but that is not ideal or what I want. It might have been just lack of experience or some sort of trauma, and so forth. I will agree with this one though, cause for now, it is like that. Other times I can talk to strangers.

"You prefer to completely finish one project before starting another."
Yes, I guess. Or no, I usually quit. So I will disagree. But yes, I would like to do things in order.

"You are very sentimental."
This is not gonna work. Yes, I do things because of emotional attachment. So I am sentimental, agreed. But who knows am I really sentimental or not? I agreed, but this isn't a good metric system.

"You like to use organizing tools like schedules and lists."
Who doesn't?  I just don't use them and can't plan so well. I'm gonna disagree with this one, although I actually want to do everything on schedule and with lists. That is productivity. I just need a vision, a goal. I'm gonna select "in between" for this one. This test is so inprecise...

"Even a small mistake can cause you to doubt your overall abilities and knowledge."
Yes, because I don't have good enough abilities and knowledge and so forth. Maybe the people around me also make me believe that. I am gonna agree with this one. But in a different setting, I would be better and more confident.

"You feel comfortable just walking up to someone you find interesting and striking up a conversation."
Definitely not, because of certain problems, but I would love to be able to do that. So I will disagree with this one. What a test,jeez

"You are not too interested in discussing various interpretations and analyses of creative works."
I don't remember the last time I discussed some kind of literary work or something. I am interested though, I think, so I will select the "in between" circle for this one too. But I think I do like that actually, very much.

"You are more inclined to follow your head than your heart."
Well, the heart doesn't speak, doesn't it? It just pumps blood. Yet I never use my head well to figure stuff out. I am gonna select the middle ground again.

"You usually prefer just doing what you feel like at any given moment instead of planning a particular daily routine."
Depends, but for now, let's agree to agree with this one... The thing is that I want to plan stuff out and be productive which is why Germany attracts me a bit. I'd like to install some discipline and peoductivity.

"You rarely worry about whether you make a good impression on people you meet."
This is 100% not true. But also depends, cause there are people that I just don't care what they think of me anymore. But let's agree eith this one... Ouch! I meant disagree. Now I have to restart the test, but luckily I can just copy the answers. Or let'leave it at that, cause, frankly, I would not give a fuck about what people think of me if I was rich, safe, healthy, happy. Or no, actually I would. I want people to think of me the same way they think of anybody else. I am not different. (No, I might be even better than some people in terms of selfishness and desire to be good)