No_thing

Excuse me! Where's the exit?

2 posts in this topic

When you caught yours life being like a maze, you just need to stop for a second, to take one deep breath and ask yourself this question. Then just hear what youre inner navigation is telling you and fallow. 

This realization just hit me but the ramifications of it are on go....

unnamed.png

At first i cought myself being self judgemental, asking me how could i be so stuped eventhough am having the chance to receive the information that Leo is giving me for free I am not using it? When i will understand that anything depends on me and i am the only reason for my life? Will i have the balls to take the responsibility for it? If not what are gonna be the consequences?

I wander wher are youre thoughts leading you now? Lets have some discussion of life.

Edited by No_thing

My inner navigation is telling me to give dominance over to my discernment/proactive side. Which just means directing the flow of my strength/energy/lifeforce/prana towards that side of my psyche instead of the reactive side that runs on desire. And my inner navigation predicts this will give me power over my desires, increasing my willpower. It's because I am giving away all my lifeforce away to the reactive side it spends it carelessly, but my proactive side will use it wisely because it's proactive enough to think.