The Mystical Man

The Witch Trials of J.K. Rowling ?

15 posts in this topic

Can't wait: https://www.thefp.com/witchtrials

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

This is going to be great:

I was hoping for something like this.

I love the title.

??‍♀️

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Just a few months after the publication of Philosopher's Stone:

The first two episodes are available: The Witch Trials of J.K. Rowling | Podcast on Spotify

"I do not walk around in my house thinking about my legacy. What a pompous way to live your life. Whatever, I'll be dead. I care about now. I care about the living." - J.K. Rowling

"I was never a great reader of fantasy. The thing that interests me most is human nature, above anything else." - Jo

This podcast is more emotional than expected ?

Rowling's story is even darker than I thought. In the first episode, she reveals details she has never talked about before.

What an amazing podcast. It's well-produced and informative. 

Rowling practiced true spirituality. True spirituality doesn't happen on the cushion. True spirituality is an acceleration of the natural life process. She accelerated her developmental process dramatically. She probably feels as though she has lived three lifetimes, because so much happened for her in a short time frame.

"The climate of fear was scaring me more than speaking out. What are we letting happen here? This is insane. This much fear around a woman arguing that she has the right to describe her life and her body in any way she chooses -- this is insanely regressive." - J.K. Rowling

"I thought, 'I cannot look myself in the mirror, if I don't do it.' So I did." - Jo

"I believe absolutely that there is something dangerous about this movement and it must be challenged." - Jo

"My position is that I'm absolutely upholding the positions that I took in Potter. This activists movement echoes the very thing I was warning against in Harry Potter." - Jo