soos_mite_ah

What are the factors involved in sexual compatibility?

2 posts in this topic

I've been thinking about this for a minute and I guess I can start off with some factors that are in the top of my head. I would love if people would add to the list. 

1. Do you guys have similar sex drives? If not how does the person with the higher drive react? Does it affect them individually, or does it bleed into the rest of the relationship? 

2. How important is sex to a fulfilling relationship? What role does sex play for you in a relationship? 

3. Do either of you have certain kinks that need to be fulfilled or that you would like to try? How does the other partner feel about that? How open are they to trying new things and how does that make you feel?

4. Being able to communicate your wants and needs without being squemish around the topic of sex. At the same time, being able to communicate consent and feel safe enough to express what you are and are not comfortable with. 

5. What dynamics do yall default to and how does that factor in with how enjoyable the sex was (i.e. are both of yall similar but clash with one another like if both of you guys are more dominant or do all compliment each other like one is dominant and the other is subissive for example).

6. To what extent are either of you comitted to your partner's pleasure?

7. To what extent are you guys are enthusistic about future encounters (ie. is sex like a chore for yall or is it something yall look forward to)? 

8. What are the things yall are willing to accommodate for each other and what are the things that yall know is crucial to your sex life?

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/