Aiwass

HealthyGamerGG saved me.

1 post in this topic

I love HEALTHYGAMERGG + Thyroid Rant:

I love and admire how objective this guy is. Most idiots I speak with criticize my consumption of Hypersonia medications without providing me with any proposals. 

I absolutely love taking brand-name Takeda-shire, Adderall 30mg(no capsule as to eliminate binders and fillers), twice daily, along side 200mg(I only take 100mg) of modafinil here and there, in Ketosis, performing chelation and whatever else. 

I have been off this medication many times. I started at the age of 15 and I am now 22 years old. I will consume and reduce the dosage until my body says I can't take it again. Every 6 months I get a comprehensive blood-lab, testing liver enzymes, pituitary, reproductive system, etc. I am healthy and love my medication. 

I hope to get off it. I use requisite variety to actively find potential combinations of materials/states which enable me to remove medication.

I am fighting for a subclinical hypothyroidism diagnosis at the moment. No, not caused by adhd meds. Adhd and hypothyroidism as well as depression have a very high comorbidity. Also, my mom has and had thyroid complications during my birth, she also had lupus arise during my birth. Me and the endocrinologist agreed these are factors for watching my thyroid. But, recently she is being a little cu**. She agreed if values were the same she would go about the diagnosis. The Doctor then gaslit me saying how she "thinks maybe I had a cold, the antibodies were negative, the thyroid fluctuates".

I told the doctor I did not have a cold so please resist making invalid assumptions. You gave me your word and now are falling back on it. 

She told me how she wants to see a trend and how my values were low but then high. I told her first of all I thought the "thyroid fluctuates". When the values were normal I consumed food, water, nicotine prior to the test. The data proves many will subclinical hypothyroidism go undiagnosed due to these factors which don't matter for one with a worse condition of hypothyroidism. 

I went home and looked at the graphs from MYCHART as well as MYCARE and the graph is a steady increase in tsh levels with near normal Free t3 and T4 levels = Subclinical hypothyroidism. 

You are supposed to fast for 12+ hours prior to testing as postprandial testing can lower values by average of 2.0(for tsh). That would on the low-end put me at a value of 5.0. 

I called to get another endocrinologist and they tried refusing saying they don't allow patients to switch and I must speak with the head of staff to do so. The dumb bitch hasn't even called me back. I was polite and respectfully requested an endocrinologist that specifically deals with subclinical diagnosis. 

I digress, I was amazed at HealthyGamerGG's response to this concern of dependency to adhd medications.