MihaiXx

What Is Your Worth?

4 posts in this topic

I was thinking, I have put myself through so much, who knows how many lifetimes of pain to gain knowledge & experience, to become a master spiritual creator and do "good" in the Universe, fight the "Evil" and awaken the unconscious - And I was happy about it. 

But, then, I thought.. Isn't this just a role that I'm playing? If God in the beggining is One, then it splits itself, it means that I simply choosed to play a role.. I haven't really gained anything or helped anyone as they also are simply playing a role they choosed to play.

If we're bound to experience whatever our character is designed to be able to experience & then when we get bored of this character or maybe when we reuinite with the absolute or whatever happens that is the end of this soul experience or whatever, we simply choose to play a different role.. for example a completely different character that is the opposite of you, then..

What really is This Role we're playing?  

It seems, if this is the case, That this role doesn't have anything to do with the actual you & could really be anything. Then, what's the sense of playing this role? Do we gain anything real, is this wisdom really worth anything, and, if we can switch up who we are just like that and start a whole new experience being something/some being totally new, then who you are right now is just another experience that can be had from this infinit number of experiences..?

Yeahh.. I guess. As soon as I read your answer I felt like I got a moment of clarity where I was ok with this fact. I sense that when you fully accept reality as it is you become free and you enter a state of pure bliss.. I guess I just have to work my way up to complete acceptance and understanding. Thanks bro.

2 minutes ago, MihaiXx said:

Yeahh.. I guess. As soon as I read your answer I felt like I got a moment of clarity where I was ok with this fact. I sense that when you fully accept reality as it is you become free and you enter a state of pure bliss.. I guess I just have to work my way up to complete acceptance and understanding. Thanks bro.

Yeah that's it! Sometimes you have to accept that you don't understand and that's fine too. ?