Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Morning Superdrinks/shots

3 posts in this topic

Please share some of your favorite morning drinks, smoothies or anything that you found works best on an empty stomach to get you up and going and making you feel good during the day without any noticeable crash or stuff you get from coffee ect..

Besides smoothies and coffee some of my morning mixtures would be something like this:

Large glass of water mixed with dash of Shilajit, Spirulina and 1tsp Apple Cider Vinegar

Large glass of water mixed with dash of Shilajit, Spirulina and shot of Noni Juice

Large glass of water mixed with dash of Aloe Vera, Lemon + Shilajit

Large glass of water mixed with dash of Shilajit, Nascent Iodine 800-2000mcg , Schizandra Drops

Large glass of water mixed with dash of Honey, Apple Cider + Lemon

Large glass of water mixed with dash of Shilajit, Spirulina and Chlorella

Large glass of Organic Apple Juice mixed with Maqui or Acai berry powder or Prune Juice. + Sometimes Ginger

I have been experimenting with these last few years and they all make me feel great in the morning, besides coffee and smoothies, I have been trying to keep it lighter in the morning and follow the body cycles so there is no crash or heaviness. Share yours :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I've been loving a hot drink made out of chaga,  eleuthero/siberian ginseng and liquorish root or pepper mint.

3 hours ago, pluto said:

Large glass of water mixed with dash of Shilajit, Spirulina and shot of Noni Juice

I admire your self-discipline to drinking this, it sounds exceptionally bad... :D

5 hours ago, Mediator said:

I've been loving a hot drink made out of chaga,  eleuthero/siberian ginseng and liquorish root or pepper mint.

I admire your self-discipline to drinking this, it sounds exceptionally bad... :D

Haha once you feel the effects the you actually start enjoying the taste. Although if you want something to test self-discipline try Duanwood Reishi :D

I forgot about Chaga in the morning amazing! Some cold mornings i would have cacao (hot chocolate) and add chaga as they are known to work synergistically like cacao and mucuna. I also heard about adding pinch of cayenne pepper to enhance absorption and energy boosting effect. 

B R E A T H E