Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZenSwift

Mushroom Trip 018 - 5g - Attachment To Matter Ripped Away

1 post in this topic

December 20th 2022

• Have a goal to drink 1 litre at least every two hours
  • Add in Electrolytes - A splash of lemon juice, a pinch of salt, and less than half a teaspoon of sugar.
  • This will significantly help with shroom hangovers.

Intention

As I have been searching for truth, the question has naturally narrowed itself down to the following:

• What is Consciousness?
  • Focus Consciousness on itself. What are you consciousness?

Dose: 5g Mazatapec - Coffee Grinded to a Powder. Made a Lemon Tek Tea, it sat for 70 minutes. Didn't strain it.

Taken at 2:23pm

16 minutes

• Getting yawns
  • Getting high

22 minutes

• Bright colours, Visuals
  • What is the bubble of Consciousness that I'm experiencing? And I am trying to inquire even beyond the limitations of that question.
    • I need to really make sure to not be mesmerized and hypnotized by the visuals as I need to focus on my state of consciousness asking the question about what is the whole bubble of consciousness itself.

45 min

• Yes, LOTS and lots of Visuals.
  • I forgot how hardcore The Visuals are going to get. Oh man I can't wait till stuff is just shoved into my face. It's actually a fun house. How can you focus on Consciousness when there's like fucking shit literally being shoved in your face?!
    • Hands holding objects being shoved into my face all the time. For example; I'll think about money, and then I will have several hands holding bills and coins come to my face.
      • It's such a funny scenario.

47 minutes

• I already got a tiny hand trying to grab at my fucking glasses.

Note to self

• Never go out in public on a dose like this because you can get super excited. I noticed that I can get out of fucking control and I could really get myself into some trouble at this dose. Legal trouble. If I were to let's say go out and party on this dose, I could get angry and get beaten up or try to harm someone. I'm noticing that I am one to push a little bit because of I have a very liberal mind. But I need to remember to never go out in public on a dose like this. Even if I'm on the come down.
  • Another important thing I want to train is I want to train meditating. You know I'm meditating now and focusing really well, but before out of fear I was just kind of laughing and walking around the apartment yelling "fuuuuuck" while I was on the comeup. As a very funny meta humor about the situation.
  • Having no music is overpowered. It really lets you focus on what is important.

58 minutes

• My face is gone.
  • I have become conscious that I have no face.

Insights, Observations and Musings.

• God tells me "I am everything for you".
    • And it just repeats over and over. Like how he is physically
  • I think I broke through or something. I am having a hard time to fucking manage my attachment to physical matter. I didn't understand how much attachment I had to the idea of physicality.
    • > I wouldn't call this a breakthrough. But I did notice that my ideas of physical matter was ripped apart on this trip.
  • One thing I can do when really high is that I can especially on the come down, I can have a problem I can focus on. I can use this more intelligent/creative state to solve problems way easier.
    • It's like having a second intention for the comedown.
  • I didn't realize how useful it is to fully understand the conservative mind and the liberal mind. That has unlocked more life for me.
  • Because you're a God, you command what exists and what doesn't.
  • Today I have deep insights on Love, God, Authority and Relationship.
  • Understand that when you are famous people are plotting their plan in order to hang out with you.
  • When you learn how to fix the biggest problem people, they give the greatest intelligence in the world. I understand now why Wes Watson talks about how the people that are drug addicts are the special ones, they're the chosen ones because they have so much to bring to the world when they finally heal themselves.
    • The toughest people to fix will bring the biggest intelligence of the world.
    • The problem child has the most intelligence in him. That's why I was always drawn to the weird people in life because that's where the interesting shit happens. I am drawn to the intelligence that is in those people because if you can get those people to straighten themselves up, they become extremely powerful. They have the ability to become iconoclastic.
  • I'm noticing metaphysically the only reason why I have a left and a right ear is because that is a distinction allowing me to configure where sound is coming from. But I actually have the ability to hear in a 360 awareness independent of my need to have ears. As sound occurs exactly where it is.
  • You need to be funny to get your way in life.
  • I have noticed that when you're at this high State of Consciousness you can watch other people living their lives and also other animals living their lives as though that they are programmed robots, and you're just watching them execute their programs.
  • I've noticed my entire life that I Am Naturally drawn to intelligence.
  • Be proud of your big ego/self construct. It's there to give you what you want. It is a necessary structure to facilitate to get what you need.
  • Be prepared for every negative thing that is going to happen in your future. They are your personalized lessons ready to teach you what you need to know.
  • The way you empower people is by giving them the absolute authority to control their perceptions. In order to stop giving a fuck about what other people think about you, you need to take your authority back. When you take your Authority back, you hold what is true in the minds of others. You command what people believe about you. You can always reframe something to a place of personal Empowerment.
  • The more you study something, the more you add structure to your paradigm, the more you close your mind down to alternative ideas. Putting up structure puts up walls and will separate yourself. This is both good and bad. Use this at your own peril.
  • For future trips, set a time to start the trip. As that will cut down procrastination time. As fear of the trip leads me to procrastinate.
  • When you do the sign of the cross (Father, Son, Holy spirit), You are initiating a program. Why not use the same technique to help you initiate your meditation sessions or whatever activity really.
  • I had the curtain pulled and I got a really good look at the elephant's ass today. I really shook a large amount of attachment to the solidity of matter and just my attachment of things being there. I realize more than ever the infinite power of the godhead which is an infinite field of Consciousness that can shapeshift into any form.

• >When I Start to do 5meo I will understand this more.

13 hours in, starting to feel the pain of come down.

Authority

• I am noticing how powerful taking your authority back is. You can DEMAND what does exist and what doesn't exist. When you have the authority, you demand what exists at an absolute level. You as god can command what exists and what doesn't for you in your life. If waking up on time is what exists, then that is what exists at an absolute level. Command your acceptable existence on this planet and your unacceptable existence on this planet.
  • Clear glass needs my permission to exist. Because I have the authority here, if in my mind, if doesn't exist, then it literally doesn't exist. Yes, if I move close to it it will start existing as I hit my head on it.

How to Teach People

• Make them laugh, build rapport through that, that way their walls will come down and their mind will be opened such that I can deliver the messages that usually close minds. This is the role of the jester.
    • I will give you the message that god is in you.
  • YOU HAVE TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH. That is how you get people on your side.
  • >People that see your wisdom will still take what you have to say seriously when you play under a frame of seriousness. Just don't give away your authority by acting too much like a clown.
  • I must become the best storyteller in the world in order to add into becoming the best teacher in the world.
    • Tell Stories, make it funny, and deliver the wisdom.
  • I need you to fall in love with the idea that I am one to teach you and instruct you.
    • I want you to be craving my guidance and instruction.
    • Become so valuable that people fantasize about being personally instructed by you. (Like Leo.)

Post Trip Report

• In this trip I got a good taste at how uncomfortable it can get when you realize a deep metaphysical truth about reality.
  • The next day I had Virtually ZERO shroom hangover because the amount of water I drank.
    • The thinking is: The more I suffer towards drinking water, the less I'll suffer with a shroom hangover.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.