Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A Fellow Lighter

I've Realised How I'm Doing This

1 post in this topic

I've Realised the Energy of Creation

By Energy, I don't mean anything physical about it. By Energy, I simply mean that which enables reality. And I've finally realised what that is. After having had my grandest Self-Realisation as Mind, the gradual deepening of this awareness has led me to realise how I'm doing all of this, how I'm creating this experience as it is. Because I've tapped into its raw Energy, my Energy, as the Mind. 

That which enables the Creation is THOUGHT

That's it. There's nothing else! This is the only Energy in all of Infinity. It's actually really really obvious, like I'm talking right-in-your-face obvious but, then again, not that easily realised. 

Of course, if one still considers the mind and matter to be two distinct or even separate things then this truth won't be so obvious, and this message will allude you entirely. And if one still believes that Energy is an entirely physical thing then this post is as good as nonsense to you. Energy is no substance or any form of matter, it is pure Thought.

The truth is for you, and only for you, to realise.

See, I've realised something, and what I've realised is truth. I'm not expecting people to agree or disagree, from me posting this. I'm only asking you to reconsider your perceptions of what we call physical matter and physical energy. Science doesn't know what these things truly are. Their definition is the equivalent of unknown, but because of their descriptions and formulas, it is as though they do know. So it is up to you to find out the truth.

The meaning of Thought

Quite plainly, to think is to consider the meaning of an idea. That's all that the word means. Obviously it's not the meaning of this word that I've realised, but something it hints to which is far more marvelous. The Energy of Creation. 

The Creation is a Thought. The Laws of this reality are directly proportional to the mode in which the Creator/You/I think. 

This mode of thinking is what we can call consciousness. And that's that. The physical matter you observe around you is the mere reflection of your Mind. Matter = Mind I'm not talking about two separate things, here, I am literally saying that everything you feel, see, here, and touch is the actual fabric of your Mind.

The Mind is not a thing, it's a Being. It's an activity, it is you.. doing stuff.

The Meaning of Life? = The Meaning of Self?

What is the Creator thinking about? Same thing you're thinking about, and always thinking about. The Creator is thinking about One's Self, or what it means to be One's Self, for to think is to consider the meaning of an idea. The Self is that idea. You, whoever you are, whatever your name is, you're only an idea - a point of reference for the Creator to ponder it's infinity - its absolute Being. 

The Creator is asking: What does it mean to be Infinity?  And this life is it's Thought-Experiment 

What I've gained from my realisations

I am gradually and genuinely merging more and more with the fabric of reality, and become less and less fearful of what is seen as danger or harm, knowing the experiences of life to be merely the catalysts or charge for my grand rise of Self-Realisation and what it means to be here, to be me. 

These are some pretty heavy metaphysical principles that I'm dropping here. I've not even gotten to the hows of my realisation - just the whats. My goal is neither showing off or coming across as a know-it-all, but I simply wish to inspire you to question everything. Like I said, the truth is quite obvious, but it takes honesty to realise it. Be honest about what you know and what you don't know, don't pretend, don't believe, and I guarantee the same progress in your journey too. 

Godspeed