inFlow

Too Conscious for the Ego.

3 posts in this topic

By growing consciousness I started to notice the ego to the point where yesterday sitting in the "Kriya after poise" I did not identify Myself with the body. I looked at "my" hand and it was so clear that there was no way I was my hand and the ego sort of "died" but the point is nothing died, because there was no Ego to beggin with. The light of consciousness just showed itself that there was no "Me" to begin with. Truth and consciousness broke this illusion. And damn was it a hard Truth fot the mind. This was so freeing and scary at the same time, the mind was confused, and tried to grab itself somehow but I managed to talk with "myself" in this Loving conversation by saying "Calm down you are not gonna get hurt or anything, I Love you so much and you know that! Now calm down everything is in control. I'AM THE CAPTAIN NOW!"

And all of the world froze. I was just sitting on my bed all in such a state of healing silence. Finally the mind STOPPED! And there was so much being happening. The plans and priorities of "my" life changed immediately. Now I'm just observing this new state of consciousness not dropping down to the ego state. It like a re-birth.

Mahadev

9 hours ago, inFlow said:

The plans and priorities of "my" life changed immediately. Now I'm just observing this new state of consciousness not dropping down to the ego state. It like a re-birth.

Amazing, sounds like something definitely clicked. Make the most of it :)

@Arje it probably will take some time for me to understand and implement this state of consciousness hope I wont ruin it or the ego wont back-lash. But today I noticed that I feel different. Going through the day I definitely notice that I no longer identified with the body.

Mahadev