Thought Art

Fleet Foxes - Shore

5 posts in this topic

This album really inspires me lately to keep song writing. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Don't skip out on their first two albums, truly amazing stuff they have! Makes me feel longing for a home I never had! Do you know The Microphones? 

@TwistedOntic Not familiar with the microphones but familiar with whole Fleet Foxes discography! It took me a while to get into their two most recent. 

they just posted a new song on YouTube. 

◭"89"

Meadowlark, fly away down I hold a cornucopia and a golden crown For you to wear upon your fleeced down My meadowlark sing to me Hummingbird, just let me die Inside the broken ovals of your olive eyes I do believe you gave it your best try My hummingbird sing to me, My hummingbird sing to me Don't believe a word that I haven't heard Little children laughing at the boys and girl The meadowlark singing to you each and everyday The arc light on the hill side and the market in the hay

◭"89"

@Thought Art

Tiger mountain is one of my favorites from.that album. Listened to them a lot this fall on my walks, has such an autumn feel, fallen golden leaves, chilly but not freezing, everything's still and peaceful. Microphones are fantastic and one of my favorites in the genre. If you like check out "the glow pt 2" whenever you get the chance. Truly an amazing piece of art.