Electron

How To Get Rid Of Sexual Inclinations Completely?

22 posts in this topic

Wow, i share you view exactly.. But it is where we are right now.. 

all we can do is drop the dependance on superfical attraction or try and accept it..

dont beat yourself up for being superficial.. Its really fine.. Its just where you are at this stage..

Thats fine!!

Just be fine with it.. (i need to be too)

On 12/02/2016 at 3:01 AM, shouldnt said:

It sounds to me like you're just bitter that your attraction to females gives them some sort of "power" over you. I don't think it's healthy to suppress physical desires. What's the point of getting rid of the pleasures in life? You're still human, are you gonna ask how to stop needing sleep, as well? You need to develop a sense of love, not lack or resistance. 

For sure, we are not all in the order of unbiased perfect gods that accept all truths.. We are but humans.. just enjoy it or let it go..

If you want to do something else do it..

If it has power over you learn  or develop the ability to let things go.. it actually a thing.. I find it quite hard . so I cant really speak.. But at least it is something you can do.

dont beat yourself up if you cant contorl that urge,  all you can do is accept or  let it go. there is no should or control insofar as what you want out of your life.. Your choice!! 

dont forget to have some compassion for yourself..

On 2/12/2016 at 0:05 PM, Thomas said:

Repression leads to perversion.

Do not run from it. Do not place judgement on Your feelings.

Analogically I could perceive the feeling of depression and decrease in vibration levels as something BAD and try to ignore / deny / avoid it and have a deep belief that it is not supposed to be happening to me. 

That is bullshit, my friend. It is happening and has a very good reason to, but You won't discover why unless You will allow it to go through You and experience it fully.

I had periods in my life, when I was acting like a misogynistic asshole who's driven by primal instincts and just wants to put his dick into a warm hole without having any genuine interest of other human being feelings, thoughts, spiritual connection, as well as periods in which I had close to no identity, no agenda, taking depthful pleasure from sitting half a day in complete silence alone or taking a walk and listening closely to a random girl's story about her passion for dancing, being surprised how amazing feeling it is to see that spark in her eyes when she's demonstrating specific, profound details I didn't even know exist.

The trick is not to supress it, but to surpass it. 
Enlightment is a grind, progressive work that adds slowly over the course of time.

You have just been ENLIGHTENED @Sigma