The Mystical Man

Listening

1 post in this topic

https://youtu.be/XXSdHbdV3Uk

"Scratch below the surface of Donald Trump and you'll find a scared little me that feels inadequate. 'If I just keep getting my combover correct, it'll all be okay.'"

Funny, especially coming from Adya.

"You have contact with the energies that anybody has ever had."

"These are all ways of representing the human psyche. And as you open to yourself, you will go through the realms of the human psyche. Some heavenly and prone to get you cul-de-saced in a heavenly illusion, and others very dark, maybe even demonic. That's part of going to the seed of consciousness. If you don't go through it, later on you may get some great insight, but often that insight will be fueled by your unresolved darkness that you didn't go through in your own psyche. You're Jim Jones giving people Kool-Aid. People can bypass it, but then it starts to come up. Let yourself feel what you feel, but just don't make any stories about it. It's the stories about it that become harmful."

"Nice guys often got some of the most volatile energy of anybody." 

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins