Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

___ c_Green flags...... Dear Berry

13 posts in this topic

Green Flags for genuineness. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Ok I'm getting bits and pieces of information 

• List of green signs in authentic people 
  • List of red signs in phony people 
  • Adage - actions speak louder than words. People who are genuine will show in action, not just words, would actually be people of fewer words 
  • Genuine emotion.. Existence of emotional language in some form. 
  • Intuition will guide. Sometimes intuition can fail or give false positives. Intuition is only partly reliable as a result. 
  • Golden litmus test - elaborate on golden litmus test 
  • What is their motivation in doing  what they are doing ? 
  • What is their intent behind coming into my life? 
  • Whats motivating them in this moment? 
  • What are they gaining from this? 
  • What are they seeking? 
  • Trauma work, primal therapy, shadow work, parts work 
  • Empathy 
  • Synchronicity - a natural sync develops 
  • Low IQ - genuine people are low IQ... My observation has shown that genuine people are surprisingly low IQ because they don't use brain but heart intelligence. But they are high EQ since they mostly operate using emotion. But sometimes they can be low EQ assholes with low social calibration. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

♡✸♡.

Ok now this is the most important thing 

If someone genuinely loves you or is genuine with you and it's not so much about being genuine..... Wait a minute. I might be confusing myself here. 

Let's put it this way —

Genuine people who are intrinsically genuine are going to act genuine with most people. This is just a general way they deal with things. No doubt. 

Now someone can be genuine yet not have a heart connection / soul connection with me. Maybe they are acting like an asshole and or just aren't too invested or interested in me. Yet they might not be a phony person. They could come from a genuine place. I still find this a bit contradictory though. Maybe they genuinely wish to help me and all their intents are pure, they aren't putting up an act/charade /farce yet they are simply not in sync with me. They could be in their own world, more withdrawn, yet caring for me from a distance, without me realizing it or benefitting in any way. I will call this Category 1 genuine people. They are good but they aren't there when needed. Yet they are genuine and actually do mean what they say. 

Now category 2 genuine people. 

These could be those that share a heart connection with me, respectful of my space, in alignment with me, in sync with me. They always invest a massive amount of effort in understanding me. Of course without a shred of a doubt, they are genuine and want the best for me, look out for me like a hawk. 

It is impossible to fake care about a person just to flatter them and at the same time be intuitively in sync with their needs. My psychic energy tells me that this is not possible. A person cannot fake care about me without meaning it, simply to simp and impress me. It would be a disaster if I figured that all the concern and care they showered me with was only an attempt at flattering and gaining my approval, aka impressing me. 

I think this is where what Flowboy says becomes very critical and important. This is where intuition comes in and actually guides and tells whether the person is simply trying to impress and his syncing with me is not intuitively harmonized or genuine. 

♡✸♡.

To understand this in depth I will need to create a third category. 

Category 3 genuine people. 

Category 2 are genuine people (or at least appear to be genuine as per green flags list and golden litmus test), yet they are false positives. They appear to be in sync because they are an expert at reading minds and fulfilling demands. They are the know it all kind of people who rarely fail in perceiving others correctly. These appear to know everything about you yet not intuitively harmonized. 

I'll call these Category 2 Simps 

Let's move on to Category 3 genuine people 

♡✸♡.

Let's move on to Category 3 genuine people 

These are people who are in sync with the heart and soul but are truly intuitively harmonized. They are not false positives. 

They are not only purebreed genuine but actually pass all the shit tests of the Psychic Intuition Investigation

They are fully in sync, mean what they say, not phony at all, fully in alignment very very naturally, organically and aren't trying to do any mind reading /simping shit. Zero motives. Zero agenda. Not doing anything to impress. 

Just biologically, naturally, wholly, organically IN SYNC WITH TRUE HEART CONNECTION. OBVIOUSLY THE MOST GENUINE BREED, SUPERLATIVE. YOU CAN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS. 

These are SOULMATES. OR TWIN FLAMES 

I'LL ACTUALLY CALL THEM PSYCHIC TWINS 

♡✸♡.

I just want genuine people. Nothing more. Then I'm satisfied and my INNER FIRE will be put out and I'll go into spontaneous remission/recession. 

Right now I'm like a metastasizing cancer, active volcano that isn't able to calm down because I haven't yet met my Psychic Twin. I'm a Pisces by the way, important for a Pisces to meet their twin or else all spirituality is incomplete for me. 

That's why my energy is nervous and erratic 

And if I don't meet my Psychic Twin, I'll get cancer and die. 

♡✸♡.

CUSTODIAN WALL. 

Once the process of finding genuine people and category 3 people or Psychic Twins is complete, the SOUL FAMILY HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY. 

Next phase is creating a huge CUSTODIAN WALL. 

THIS puts an end to my spiritual journey. 

I'm then surround by huge strong  walls. 

And I insulate myself permanently from the rest of the world and live in tranquility with my soul family inside the WALL.

Then the process is complete. MISSION COMPLETE AND ACCOMPLISHED. 

♡✸♡.

My nickname is Berry 

A man who only wants sex with me is obviously going to be a bad person Berry. 

Even if I try to be as non judgemental as possible, FACTS ARE Facts. My mind might not appreciate judging someone beforehand.. 

But someone said something important in this paragraph. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

I think these lines in the paragraph are important -

I think a better way of going about it is asking "What is their intent behind telling me this? What are they gaining from it?" Just look for intent and what is motivating them in that moment. That will tell you their character very directly.

That is definitely behavior to be cautious around though.

What kind of a person is looking for sex with me?

A fuck boy right? 

Why should a fuck boy be considered a good man? 

Whats the intent of a fuck boy? 

Whats their motivation in approaching me? 

The answer is simple. 

There is no point in being non judgemental to a fuck boy. That's like being non judgemental to a tiger in a cage. When the tiger pounces on your leg, you are going to regret not judging the tiger. 

A tiger is a tiger. 

A fuck boy is a fuck boy. 

These are predatory people. They will hurt one way or another. 

A person not wanting a heart connection but only sex simply cannot be a good person. 

Sex can be premarital. That's okay. That's fine. 

But sex should always succeed a heart connection. 

Sex should never happen first. 

A sex first relationship is a bad relationship right from the get go, the dynamic is going to be upsetting, drill this in the mind. 

♡✸♡.

Ok I'll apply the Golden Litmus Test here. 

Asking myself - 

Will I approach a girl just for sex? Will I want a woman as a private slut? Will I want a woman for my sexual needs only? 

Will I be okay treating a woman like this? (if I were a dude) 

The answer - NO FRIGGIN WAY 

I would consider it abusive to treat a woman as a sex supplying machine. I wouldn't want to use her for my pleasure. I would never ask her for sex unless we have had a lot of conversations. She needs to first feel perfectly comfortable being my girlfriend. I need to know everything about her. Then I need to connect with her heart. I must first know that she really loves and wants me. Once it's established that we have a strong connection and that we really get along and have a smooth sailing relationship where both of us feel committed and comfortable with one another, that's when I will begin to talk about sex. Not otherwise. I won't escalate to sex as long as a proper connection doesn't exist between us. I won't treat a potential girlfriend as a personal sex toy for jerking off. I would consider it abusive and meaningless. 

♡✸♡.

Proceeding further (refer above post) 

This means that guys who approach a woman just for sex can never be genuine. They will be phony as FUCK. They are not only phony but they are also abusive. 

Because only an abusive guy would treat a woman as a personal sex object for jerking off. 

My past 3 short flings after J were guys thirsting after me for sex. 

At first I didn't think much of it. I thought that guys need sex and that's how guys are. 

How could I judge them when I myself was greedy for sex too? 

Yea that makes sense. 

But either way, a man who only wants sex cannot be a good man. 

I also saw sexual attraction as an important part of intimacy. 

But there is a problem. 

Sex is important. Definitely. No denying it. 

Sex cannot come before heart. This applies to both men and women. For women it's obvious. But even for men with a decent amount of integrity, the same applies 

No decent guy would only want sex. He would want a heart connection and then proceed to sex. For the simple reason that he wants a woman to feel at ease with him. He wants her to enjoy his company. He really wants her to feel good. He wants her to feel respected. It's only then he will make his move. He doesn't want her to feel like a sex object. He doesn't want her to feel used. He doesn't want her to feel like a pair of tits. And he would never pressure her sexually at all. In fact he would restrain himself as much as possible till she is okay opening up sexually to him. Till then he will ensure that she feels safe with him. 

♡✸♡.

Four  kinds of people (romantic relationships) 

PHONY 

Shady 

Sneaky 

Stingy 

PHONY - phony are people who just pretend to be nice. But they show their fakery later. You feel that fake vibe. They don't mean what they say. They never turn good on their promise. They are pretentious. They are selfish. They say sweet things and later turn their backs on you when you really need them..Disingenuous. Hypocrite. Backstabber 

Shady - shady in my opinion would be a guy who is dating an underage person. Like they are aware that they are exploiting someone's weaknesses. They know that they are obviously doing something that gives a fair advantage only to them. They are not innocent at all. For days I had been looking for a definition on this. Or an example of what I would think is shady behavior. Obviously this is phony too because the person is not being genuine in their intent or they could be genuine with their words and sincere in their actions yet their shadiness means this Genuineness is pointless. The intent no matter how pure is still meant to benefit one party alone. The intent is calculated and selfish. 

Other examples of shady people - they use and throw people. They have a history of breaking hearts. They have scammed someone financially. They hide their affairs from their partner. They have covered up their jail record. They have mistreated many people. They have mistreated someone with impunity. They have been ruthless. Their friendships are pure convenience. They have committed atrocities, let's say their past partner has committed suicide because of their cruelty to them. Etc. 

Shady people can be way worse than phony. A phony can cause temporary feelings of betrayal and disgust and mental anguish. A shady person can literally put your life into jeopardy if you are involved in their master plan without knowing what it is about. They can pretty much screw you up for your whole life. 

Sneaky - a sneaky is a person who chooses to do things behind your back mostly. For example they might have been gossiping about you with their friends without you knowing it. They might be spying on you secretly. They might be doing silly stuff behind your back or when you are not around just to get away with it. They could be lying to you over little things from time to time. This is not a very harmful behavior. It's simply dishonest but maybe without mal intent. 

Stingy - a person who spends too little time or money. A person who is not generous. Too calculated, cold. Not selfless. Not giving. Especially when they have a lot of money. They are always thinking what they got to lose. They never want to do anything that doesn't suffice them in some way in the future. They plan everything meticulously and eventually cut you off to meet their own needs. They might not be shady or sneaky. But they abruptly cut you off when they need to in order to fulfill their plan. They keep you on a razors edge. They are careful in how much they barter with you. They never have friends who they don't need. They will constantly judge you, constantly calculate or weigh your value in their life. And cut you the moment they find you unnecessary. 

♡✸♡.