Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twenty

Did you know?

1 post in this topic

That other courses may not need a computer /

as much? They could have, the handwritings etc. The real personalized writings of each own. Instead of a typed essays and writings. This could have been a thing. But all are digitalized. I thought only me needed it. But if I were to be in other course I would use hamdwriting a lot. That would slowed the process. Or give more individuality. But thats not possible. In my course. Now I only hv interest in my camera. So I need a bigger prro and storage. Even back then I should hv separate the two. 

But all those had went to waste. There are people who follow me and take my energy. So it sucked me up. I dont understand it. Was it politic? Was it a standard? A something that they have to do? But theres a bunch of people following me. Im not a god or a religious person. Im just a person who are from another country. (So im not totally local either. So it is understandable that I dont understand their politic or what theyre doing. Why theyre following me. ) I dont grow up in this area while they have been here throughout their life   . So to see from a locals perspective, I think I can grasp it a little..